Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which should be added to the game?

• Total voters
Aug 15, 2020
There should be a mega mode with 6, 9 or 12 teams of 6. Each team has an island with 3-4 iron generators, 2-3 gold generators 2 diamond generators (because 1 is barely enough for 4 people) and a hidden emerald generator. There would also be a new type of generator in the center: Netherite generator!

Cost:
Level 1: 12 emeralds
Level 2: 8 Netherite
Level 3: 15 netherite

Production:
Level 1: 30 sec
Level 2: 20 sec
Level 3: 12 sec

This could buy Netherite gear (useful because lower knockback means less chance of falling off) at 3 netherite each piece. And 5 nethite for the sword. Splash potions of harming, 5 netherite. And lingering potions, equal to the emerald cost for regular. There could also be new auto-builds:

Large wall: 1x3x10: 64 iron
Obsidian wall: 1x3x3: 20 diamond
Large tower: 6 netherite
Small path: 1x1x10: 10 diamonds
Large path: 3x1x30:8 emeralds
Hollow tunnel: 4x4x20: 10 netherite
TNT pile: 3x3x3: 3 emerald

(TNT is kinda underpowered in eggwars, It may be used to blow up a bridge, but that’s fixed in 15 seconds.)

Netherite can be used to upgrade emerald generators to level 4, (10 netherite cost.) Production speed of 4 sec.
Also, 15 emeralds upgrade diamond to level 5, 1.5 sec production time.

So, if anyone has more ideas: please reply.

Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Nice suggestion. But, including netherite in games can be a bit controversial, because not everybody plays 1.16. So, what about the 1.15 lower people? It will definitely affect in the game.
Having 2 diamonds gens per island and 1 emerald gen you encourage people, in this case macroteams, to camp; which can make the game more longer and tedious.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Enlarging the map size by adding more islands and teams will not make it cool. If you have a good PC and you do not get FPS drops, other players (like me) will get too many FPS drops from maps like this. Plus, netherite can not be added because it is overpowered and most players did not start playing with 1.16 until this moment.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Having 2 diamonds gens per island and 1 emerald gen you encourage people, in this case macroteams, to camp; which can make the game more longer and tedious.

I agree to a certain extent here. It would encourage people to camp, but if they don't keep it in a masive level, it would be just another legal way to play the game

Reactions: Jiivan
Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
I agree with adding a mega mode in the game in which there will be many generators but I don't think that is a good idea adding netherite armor because there is a lot of different version in the game and netherite armor is only at 1.16 version of the game.

Aug 15, 2020
I agree to a certain extent here. It would encourage people to camp, but if they don't keep it in a masive level, it would be just another legal way to play the game
Okay, how about just having more than 1 emerald generator in the center? Plus, since netherite can provide crazy powerful items, campers would be overpowered by better equipped players rather quickly.

Reactions: ValentinoGV_
Aug 15, 2020
Nice suggestion. But, including netherite in games can be a bit controversial, because not everybody plays 1.16. So, what about the 1.15 lower people? It will definitely affect in the game.
The netherite generators and new paths mean that acessing campers islands would be easier, making it harder to camp without being overpowered, I thought this through you know.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Don't agree with mega or netherite. I think the game has enough generators as it is, especially with the addition of emerald generators, and on top of this it mean either everyone would have to play on 1.16 (Which a lot of players won't like), or there would have to be 3 separate servers for 1.8, 1.9 and 1.16, which wouldn't work as there would be too little players on each one for games to start quickly. Mega sounds like it's copying hypickle, and teams mode has a variety of different sizes anyway. In my opinion emerald generators should either produce quicker or produce when you aren't there, because right now they encourage camping, so I'm with you on updating the emerald generators. I like the sound of new structures, however I feel like not too many should be added, as they could draw the game out too long.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't agree with Netherite because 1.8 couldn't get this update and all of 1.9+ would have to be just on 1.16. There are enough Generator's at the moment, as well. The overall idea is good, but I think the recent update is going to stay for a while due to it being a good compromise between the community and Cube. Maybe Netherite in Eggwars could happen in the future though.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I agree only with the mega mode suggestion, that would be fun, but first of all auto builders are stupid potions are expensive and not everyone updates there game every month. So yeah only the mega mode idea

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Oh and also the emerald gen thing yes and then the potion yes cuz now you won’t have to camp to get emeralds

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I disagree with the netherite generators as many players, especially those who play more competitively, don't play on 1.14+ due to a shift in mechanics like longer crouching animations and quirky shading on some lower-end computers.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I agree to a certain extent here. It would encourage people to camp, but if they don't keep it in a masive level, it would be just another legal way to play the game.

(I have not made this thread, but I would like to see the opinions of the other players).

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom