Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 26, 2017
Terrible Idea. A good bowman could rush mid, get a bow for 8 diamonds and shoot a lot of eggs before they could really do anything plus it would wreck the balance of the game and make bows even more op. A punch bow is only 12 diamonds in normal.
they could add a custom bow for it that has the enchantment bow wrecker which can't deal damage only usable to break eggs and costs 64 diamonds. it would be cool if it had only one use and harder plus about it being op u could add it to the op voting

maiden

Aug 15, 2016
I personally don't think it should go in op mode or any mode because there would be no point. And by the time you are able to get a bow everyone's egg is covered. If this were to get added then I suggest that they add the diamond generator at a level .5 so like every 10 seconds. But I still think this is a good idea

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
This is an excellent idea! it would be a lot of fun to destroy eggs from halfway across the map. And to all the people saying its ridiculously op and a terrible idea, it LITERALLY takes 15 seconds to get 4 iron ingots and cover the egg! That's not even an exaggeration. it takes a person about 3 minutes to get a bow and arrows.

Cethin Amoux

Dec 5, 2016
Personally, I really like this idea. It's near impossible to destroy eggs on some maps without being knocked off by spawn protected players. It'd be a great idea to have this, as bows cost diamonds which are harder to get at times. This would also make it so players HAVE to cover their eggs. All in all, I like it.

Reactions: 0ffense

Crivity

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2017
I think by using a custom specific item to break the egg is a good idea in my opinion not hard to craft but not easy makes the game more fun

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
This will change eggwars in the good way.
It will convince people to get defence around their egg, because people need to.

I break uncovered eggs in the middle-game all of the time.
Im say to myself, "why didnt this guy ATLEAST put a few layers of sandstone around his egg?"

This will teach people to cover up their eggs, plus, its kind of an advantage to all of us because if they dont cover their egg, you get a free bow snipe.
This also teaches people to ATLEAST cover up their egg before leaving their base. 1 layer of sandstone will legit protect your egg from projectiles.

+1 from me :)

*Also if this were added there should be an Achievement as follows-
"Bow Master"- or something that has to do with bows lol.
-Break 30 eggs with a bow and arrow-

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
I think it would be an interesting idea and it would open a lot of possibilities in terms of strategy, however I think it would seem out of place in regular egg wars and would probably be more suited to speed egg wars. I can actually think of super cool strategies you could do to spice up the game if this was added.

D

Deleted member 204478

I personally think its not a bad idea, but the eggs would definitely need health, and not just a 1 hit bow kill.

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
That is just laziness, it isnt that hard just to break the egg with out fist or sword
so -1 from me

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
This could be a nice addition to eggwars. I've been reading the comments above and there were some nice ideas that could make it work if they were put together.
There should be a special bow for it that only does damage to the egg, not to players. It has to cost around 32 diamonds in my opinion and the egg should get health so it won't be a one shot to kill it.
On the other side I don't think this will add anything. To even be able to kill an egg with a bow, you have to get quite a lot of diamonds. By the time you got the diamonds, you might have been able to rush there already or the egg is already covered when you finally have your bow.

If it would be added, I wouldn't really be bothered with it. Even though I prefer to run or bridge over in a sneaky way to get their egg, that's the fun in it for me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Top Bottom