Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
Quest name: How did we get here (y'know what this will be)
end: (whatever shulkers are on)
Description: why would you do all that..?
have every possible potion effect on at once: strength, regen, resistance, fire resistance,night vision,invis (if mushrooms added), water breathing, levitation, absorption, jump boost, haste, speed, nausea, poison, wither, weakness (witches), slowness (witches)
rewards: idk

and maybe as the quest before it (also hidden) would be
Nether: blaze spawner
Name: furious cocktail
description: you just *had* to drink them all and then some (context, the previous main quests are all potion quests)
have every potion effect possible without end: strength, regen, speed, fire resistance, night vision, invis (if mushrooms added), water breathing, jump boost, haste, poison.
Rewards: idk

For furious cocktail you can also get weakness and slowness via witches so maybe they will also be needed For it as they are *technically* potions

And also it turns out that (minus invis unless mushrooms are added) every effect will be possible at the same time in 1.12.2

also also these will be a package as you need to do one in order to complete the other

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom