Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
Quest name: How did we get here (y'know what this will be)
end: (whatever shulkers are on)
Description: why would you do all that..?
have every possible potion effect on at once: strength, regen, resistance, fire resistance,night vision,invis (if mushrooms added), water breathing, levitation, absorption, jump boost, haste, speed, nausea, poison, wither, weakness (witches), slowness (witches)
rewards: idk

and maybe as the quest before it (also hidden) would be
Nether: blaze spawner
Name: furious cocktail
description: you just *had* to drink them all and then some (context, the previous main quests are all potion quests)
have every potion effect possible without end: strength, regen, speed, fire resistance, night vision, invis (if mushrooms added), water breathing, jump boost, haste, poison.
Rewards: idk

For furious cocktail you can also get weakness and slowness via witches so maybe they will also be needed For it as they are *technically* potions

And also it turns out that (minus invis unless mushrooms are added) every effect will be possible at the same time in 1.12.2

also also these will be a package as you need to do one in order to complete the other

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom