Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JulianZization

Feb 11, 2015
hey cubecraft, could you maybe add the teletubbies hats. tinky-winky, dipsy, la-la and po. that would be great :)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
This happens when you scary a giraffe :V

Attachments

• funny_giraffe_25.jpg
    funny_giraffe_25.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I remember when I was a kid, I watched The Teletubbies and each episode ended with that weird sun-baby. It always really disturbed me. The feeble life of this planet only exists because the Earth is exactly the right distance away from Sol, our sun. The sun, of course, being a mass of super-heated plasma fusing hydrogen into helium, is fairly predictable. A baby, however, is not. Babies are weird. They'll eat soap and fart bubbles, man. I'm ok with a massive ball of science keeping me alive. Massive ball of science is cool. Massive ball of science doesn't do weird baby stuff. Sun-baby? Sun-baby can just get bored at any moment and decide to EAT THE EARTH. Do you understand? The Teletubbies live or die based on the completely random decisions made by an all-powerful baby. That is some existential horror right there. I've read most of the works of H.P. Lovecraft and nothing scares me more than The Teletubbies.

Oh right. This was about hats.

We usually only add hats if they're either frequently requested (owner hats, Japan flag hat) or they're something we know is popular among our players (Pokemon hats, super hero hats) The Teletubbies aren't really something that appeal to most of the players in our target demographic, but if enough people bug me about a certain hat idea, I'll usually make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Top Bottom