Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2017
Hi!. I'm Youtuber and loves this server. But today I see 2 hackers, one in Luckislands and the other in Skywars.
(version 1.11.2)

This hackers have same thing in common. They had anti nock back (I can't push they with bone in Skywars) and they hit very fast and very very far.

I think a new hack is ready for 1.11.2. Is important do some sistem to Neutralize it or We will go back to hell from before.

Sorry for the redaction, but English not is my first language. !

Here one the hackers. I know the image proves nothing. But if they see it, they will know what the hack is about!
( Hack is Willjog )

Ty and I hope all good players in foro participe to solve this problem.

Regards Juan Manuel.

8z1e05.jpg

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Unfortunately this is not where you go to report rule breakers. You can report at reports.cubecraft.net.
If you would like to know how to use the report system, you can go here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/. If you would like to know about the reporting guidelines, you can go here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

And also, if you're reporting a hacker, you would need video proof of the player actually hacking, as a picture will not prove anything.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Unfortunately this is not where you go to report rule breakers. You can report at reports.cubecraft.net.
If you would like to know how to use the report system, you can go here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/. If you would like to know about the reporting guidelines, you can go here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

And also, if you're reporting a hacker, you would need video proof of the player actually hacking, as a picture will not prove anything.
Read the thread -_- He is not trying to report the players.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
To be honest, running into only 2 hackers isn't really that bad. I usually run into one or two hackers per day, and I end up either reporting them or waiting for Sentinel to take care of them. Hackers will always be a problem, and our anti-cheat is doing pretty well by taking care of them. Every now and then hackers DO slip by, but this is when the community comes in to report the player themselves. That's the way to slowly but surely get rid of hackers.
I understand that it stresses you out, but they aren't too common anymore. Sentinel is currently getting better and better & initiates ban waves more frequently than it used to.
Sentinel, our anti-cheat, works in a way where it flags a hacker. When a hacker is flagged, they don't immediately get banned. Instead, they will be banned as soon as a ban wave starts, a wave which bans every hacker that has been flagged in the time since the last ban wave stopped. But like I said, Sentinel doesn't always flag them. That's something that you may or may not have run into, and it can definitely hinder your gameplay.
A more in depth explanation of Sentinel, by @Lezappen :

Other than that, I can't really say much else. If you have any questions, just ask. I'll see if I have your answer.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Hackers are something that we have to deal with, and when we see it, if we want then to disappear, we have to report them. The Sentinel is definitely helping, but thank you for the thread. I know that English is not your first language, but please do not swear.
No Swearing

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Hackers are something that we have to deal with, and when we see it, if we want then to disappear, we have to report them. The Sentinel is definitely helping, but thank you for the thread. I know that English is not your first language, but please do not swear.
"Hell" isn't really considered as a swear to most of us.
He wasn't even using it in the context where it could be considered a swear, as he was referring to it as a place.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This has always been one of the biggest peoblems. The hacker just come online to ruin the gameplay. They already have an anti-cheat system but it can take a while before he registered that the player is a hacker. You can also just report them if you want to but i know that it is hard to catch them. Btw i am 100% sure that the hackers will be banned because this community is very alert and they report a lot of hackers.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Wait Hackers still exist? I thought it was a myth. Only thing I see are salty kids Hackusating me and Teamers :^(

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi!. I'm Youtuber and loves this server. But today I see 2 hackers, one in Luckislands and the other in Skywars.
(version 1.11.2)

This hackers have same thing in common. They had anti nock back (I can't push they with bone in Skywars) and they hit very fast and very very far.

I think a new hack is ready for 1.11.2. Is important do some sistem to Neutralize it or We will go back to hell from before.

Sorry for the redaction, but English not is my first language. !

Here one the hackers. I know the image proves nothing. But if they see it, they will know what the hack is about!
( Hack is Willjog )

Ty and I hope all good players in foro participe to solve this problem.

Regards Juan Manuel.

8z1e05.jpg
I'm sorry to hear you still encounter players who break the rules.
The anti cheat is improving more and more. Give it some time :)

In the main time you can help us to get rid of those players by reporting them here:
https://reports.cubecraft.net/login

Locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom