Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Think UHC should be Added to Cubecraft?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
One Thing I think that would really liven the server up is the inclusion of UHC (Ultra Hardcore)

It is a very popular Gamemode and currently none of the other Bedrock Servers have it so it would do wonders for cubecraft to add it in the near future
I voted yes but if they make all maps vanilla generated and not customized. I voted yes if they perhaps include moderated abilities but no kits. I voted yes if they make sure games don’t crash while you’re already 20 minutes into the game.

Although I’m unsure, due to the nature of mobile games and their demographic, if people would actually enjoy such a slow paced game. Maybe they can make it so it’s much faster to find resources, and make the map much smaller. I wouldn’t like to spend fifty minutes of my life on a single UHC game on my phone (on my computer I would).

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
One Thing I think that would really liven the server up is the inclusion of UHC (Ultra Hardcore)

It is a very popular Gamemode and currently none of the other Bedrock Servers have it so it would do wonders for cubecraft to add it in the near future
If they had to add it, they would need to add it both on Java™ and Bedrock, or Java™ players might think it is unfair

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
That modality was in 2015, but cubecraft delete it because the lobby was empty, many people suggested this, and I think in the day all players will play, in the second anybody.

SoundToTheThirdPower

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2019
Your imagination
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Ive never been a fan of uhc but it would be a wonderful edition to cubecraft, if we can add custom items that do different things like for example custom crafting recipies that would be amazing too! like we could have different game modes to vote on, like vanilla which has no custom crafting recipes or another might be hardcore with an amplified like world and more op items, i hope this gets added now i feel excited! :)

Gamenight888

Aug 11, 2019
Uhc would be fun. I've spent way too long looking for a uhc server, yet there's no actual uhc server out there. There are some, but they're not really good.

Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom