Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
me and @OrangeGrapeEater have started construction on a map! the attackers side in nether themed and the defender's side is munge themed check out our progress at the plot -39;-94

i have come up with some new rules to balance the game. there are 2 game phases. a prep phase and a attack phase. the prep phase in 10 min and the attack phase is the same amount of time. there is no world editing until attack phase, you cannot see/go to the other teams side until attack phase. (kinda like walls)
there are kits that you can buy, and 3 basic kits that everyone has (suggest some please!) at the start of the game, there are 6 chests in the spawn room. one for each player with his/her selected kit in it. there are chests scattered around each side of the map. the sup pies within differ from attacks to defenders. the defenders side has more vantage points. (ambush places, sniping towers, etc etc) there are also 6 endherchests on each side, that way you can easily give supplies that you find to your team mates. mobs are spawned at the start of a game. none spawn during the game. different mobs spawn depending on which biome/side you are in (blazes in nether side for example) there is one enchant table and slightly damaged anvil on each side of the maps.

please suggest more rules and come check the map out! thank you! i hope this gets added!

@caliocean @Divvy1 @SGTkuzey @PinkStr3ak @Aimee2323

Reactions: OrangeGE

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Maybe.. KITS: Sniper (bow and arrows ect)
Maniac(Iron sword leather armour)
Demolitionist(10 TNT and a half used flint and steel)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom