Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which game should be added or suggested?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyrotrek

Jan 14, 2017
I have two good ideas

>Craft Royale-Like Clash Royale But with minecraft!

>Mini Factions- A game where you claim land and create troops make alliances game are like 10 mins each?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I have two good ideas

>Mini Factions- A game where you claim land and create troops make alliances game are like 10 mins each?
Could you maybe go a bit more in depth with these games? Like explain what would happen, how would it play out, kit ideas, etc. This would help us get a better sense of how the game would play out. :)

Spyrotrek

Jan 14, 2017
CR-Kits would be your deck so you would be able to collect cards then put them in a kit. You would have one kit as coal, two as iron, and three as gold. Once you win a game you can open a chest. But it would take lets say 20 mins to unlock it. there would be multiple types of chests able to get depending on time, health, ect.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
not, there is no button none! :D
main-qimg-7c6148068e8b37e4818dbbb90c816398

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I dislike the idea of making a game another game but in minecraft. I just think It doesn't make sense. Especially Clash Royale.

Spyrotrek

Jan 14, 2017
MF-A Game where you can buy troops with mines and then buy more mines or build defenses. your troops will then be able to then be commanded to attack others bases. you would be able to unlock better troops with money in-game such as sniper or planes or boats or land vehicles. there would be different bramces you can "research" with credidtts such as more damage on infantry or tanks ect.

Spyrotrek

Jan 14, 2017
Please suggest games I might just pick yours to change the poll! We will then decide if the game is a possibility great or just no.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I have two good ideas

Try to explain more about the Craft Royale. There have been many servers that have had that game, but they all have different versions of it. Be more specific when you describe it, but great idea and I hope you try to develop your idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom