Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonocean10

Jan 8, 2017
from diamond paradise
wellllll, i think i want a new game in cubecraft.

k, so i want a game called "the walls" which is basically in every server i see.
the instructions are:
you have 7 minutes to get armour and weapons until walls collapse and all teams fight.
i think this will be popular in this server, although it is not an original.
But, who cares? skywars and blockwars are in lots of servers, right?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Yeah, this is basically The Walls from Hypixel.
In Hypixel, you basically use normal Minecraft knowledge (mining, smelting, crafting) to get resources and gear.
Cubecraft, as BuildBuild said, had Money Walls, which had a rather similar gameplay, on a smaller scale, and you would buy block, tools and other gear in a way similar to Eggwars, by trading tokens to villagers, tokens obtained from generators. These generators, unlike in Eggwars, are protected by mobs that get more difficult to fight as you upgrade the generator. At middle, after the walls fall, there are top tier tokens, emeralds.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
skywars and blockwars are in lots of servers, right?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Cubecraft was the first with blockwars as an actual game, and Skywars on Cubecraft is still Skywars, BUT they have different items, kits & their own abilities to make the gameplay original to CC.
And one of the reasons they removed the great game Money walls, is because it was related to walls and cube didn't like that.
The other reasons were unpopularity, and lack of updates.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Cubecraft was the first with blockwars as an actual game, and Skywars on Cubecraft is still Skywars, BUT they have different items, kits & their own abilities to make the gameplay original to CC.
And one of the reasons they removed the great game Money walls, is because it was related to walls and cube didn't like that.
The other reasons were unpopularity, and lack of updates.
I think CubeCraft were the first with blockwars but i think i had seen capture the flag on a different server i think

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
how do you do the (player said) (arrow) thingy? i really want to do it.
YES I KNOW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC!
59582971.jpg

Dragonocean10

Jan 8, 2017
from diamond paradise
ISEETHROUGHYOU, you know when you type like BuildBuild25 said and then an arrow? how do you do that?
ALSO ENOUGH WITH THIS MEME!!

Feel free to follow or comment me!
this is my username: Dragonocean10
so, you can play with me!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
ISEETHROUGHYOU, you know when you type like BuildBuild25 said and then an arrow? how do you do that?
ALSO ENOUGH WITH THIS MEME!!

Feel free to follow or comment me!
this is my username: Dragonocean10
so, you can play with me!
You click on reply
Down and then to right of someone's message.
Somewhere here v​

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
wellllll, i think i want a new game in cubecraft.

k, so i want a game called "the walls" which is basically in every server i see.
the instructions are:
you have 7 minutes to get armour and weapons until walls collapse and all teams fight.
i think this will be popular in this server, although it is not an original.
But, who cares? skywars and blockwars are in lots of servers, right?
This should go in the suggestions section. This is a great idea for the server, although they did have money walls, they should add walls back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom