Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Want this to be added to Cubecraft?

• Yes please!

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • No Thank You

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Yes but probably won't play it

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
This sounds like a slightly modified version of that game from hypixel ( the name slips my mind) only different thing is instead of protecting the wither you go after the egg, and you buy instead of craft
if you mean "walls" Then NO!
I said previously "It is the combination of eggwars, money walls, and Capture the flag" NOTHING ELSE ;)
Money walls had solo for me 1v15s :D
how unfortunate..

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I said previously "It is the combination of eggwars, money walls, and Capture the flag" NOTHING ELSE ;)

how unfortunate..
Its not a walls game really its just a mass protect the wither pvp fight, there are walls, but all they do is give you the time to mine and craft like blockwars

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I said previously "It is the combination of eggwars, money walls, and Capture the flag"
I'll say a list of games this might copy. Sheep quest from memeplex since you have to get the egg from mid, and it can be hit off you.Sky giant from bee hive is very similar, defend your mob, islands, respawn timers. difference being you die once your giant dies.Finally of course, money walls, the premise of the game is the same as money walls just with the features of the other two games I mentioned.(and for some odd reason they deleted it) If they were to add this it may show that cube is running out of ideas since they are rehashing ideas but just putting them together and adding something slightly new. Unique parts: Being able to heal your mob and give them more health.(I dont like the give more health thing)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I'll say a list of games this might copy. Sheep quest from memeplex since you have to get the egg from mid, and it can be hit off you.Sky giant from bee hive is very similar, defend your mob, islands, respawn timers. difference being you die once your giant dies.Finally of course, money walls, the premise of the game is the same as money walls just with the features of the other two games I mentioned.(and for some odd reason they deleted it) If they were to add this it may show that cube is running out of ideas since they are rehashing ideas but just putting them together and adding something slightly new. Unique parts: Being able to heal your mob and give them more health.(I dont like the give more health thing)
and mineplex competitive league: getting hit and the opponent gets the object of interest,
the whole idea also sounds to close hypixels mega walls with extra features added so its a no from me, sorry, it may be a combination of 3 different games but that combination is copying another server with a few changes and added features

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I am being Honest
I never heard of any of these games (just Sheep Quest and Money Walls)
But i will say this i did not take ANY ideas from any other server, (capture the flag = from real life)
(evil plan) Capture the Egg TM trade marked it :) we now own it
:( cubecraft can't you do something to go around it

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
quick note i would no longer provide updates as all the features i picture are too difficult and require me to be a builder or know how to use voxel sniper also BUMP

TheMilkmanGamer

Aug 9, 2016
Honestly it seems a bit too similar to regular eggwars for me. I find it hard to believe people will wait 5 minutes (a long time in game) to save 3 seconds on their respawn. Depending on how fast the monsters spawn, it will probably either become just a nuisance or extremely overpowered. It is hard to defend yourself while confined to a 1x1 generator block. Although it is certainly more "amped up" with the emeralds and zombies, I think it will basically come down to the same game.

Also, a clarification question: If you are carrying the egg and someone shoots you with a bow, do they still get the egg even if they are far away?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Honestly it seems a bit too similar to regular eggwars for me. I find it hard to believe people will wait 5 minutes (a long time in game) to save 3 seconds on their respawn. Depending on how fast the monsters spawn, it will probably either become just a nuisance or extremely overpowered. It is hard to defend yourself while confined to a 1x1 generator block. Although it is certainly more "amped up" with the emeralds and zombies, I think it will basically come down to the same game.

Also, a clarification question: If you are carrying the egg and someone shoots you with a bow, do they still get the egg even if they are far away?
If they shoot you with a bow and is within a distance of 5-10 blocks then they will get it BUT if they shoot from a distance the egg will teleport back to the egg spawn location
i prefer a combination more :P and yes many people will try to reduce their spawn time, in eggwars you respawn instantly! which is annoying to people who want to break your egg, so if you add this limit it WILL encourage people to go to mid to reduce the respawn time by a few seconds, if you spawn every 10 seconds it will be quite easy for the enemy to kill your wither, i provided of a screen shot on the generators (the iron can spawn within 2 blocks of the iron block), question what do you mean " I think it will basically come down to the same game" which game?

TheMilkmanGamer

Aug 9, 2016
If they shoot you with a bow and is within a distance of 5-10 blocks then they will get it BUT if they shoot from a distance the egg will teleport back to the egg spawn location
i prefer a combination more :p and yes many people will try to reduce their spawn time, in eggwars you respawn instantly! which is annoying to people who want to break your egg, so if you add this limit it WILL encourage people to go to mid to reduce the respawn time by a few seconds, if you spawn every 10 seconds it will be quite easy for the enemy to kill your wither, i provided of a screen shot on the generators (the iron can spawn within 2 blocks of the iron block), question what do you mean " I think it will basically come down to the same game" which game?

Thanks for clarifying. I think if you shoot someone within 4 blocks (punching range) would make the most sense but it depends. Also, what happens to the egg if you fall in the void or log out with it?

The respawn time only matters once you have killed everyone on the defending team and they are punching you with fists while you try to destroy their egg. This is very rare and in most games the egg is stolen while many team members have decent equipment and are either too far away to help or the egg is not protected well enough.

You should also add the screenshots to the original post to make sure people can see them. I missed them the first time. Is the wither room a cave on purpose in order to make it easier to barricade? Do the monsters spawn in the cage area around the generators?

When I said "same game" I mean money walls. Egg wars and money walls are similar, so it reminds me of eggwars too. But mostly money walls.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Thanks for clarifying. I think if you shoot someone within 4 blocks (punching range) would make the most sense but it depends. Also, what happens to the egg if you fall in the void or log out with it?

The respawn time only matters once you have killed everyone on the defending team and they are punching you with fists while you try to destroy their egg. This is very rare and in most games the egg is stolen while many team members have decent equipment and are either too far away to help or the egg is not protected well enough.

You should also add the screenshots to the original post to make sure people can see them. I missed them the first time. Is the wither room a cave on purpose in order to make it easier to barricade? Do the monsters spawn in the cage area around the generators?

When I said "same game" I mean money walls. Egg wars and money walls are similar, so it reminds me of eggwars too. But mostly money walls.
4 blocks will do :), if you fall into the void the egg goes back to the center same goes for logging out

I did not quite understand you yet :(

I couldn't add pictures to a post (with editing) unless a mod does it for me, it also bumps the post a bit to get more opinions about it, it is supposed to be a tunnel and it shouldn't look like that (you know the gates people make with world edit, voxel sniper, image provided below) but a miniature one to make it more appealing and more "builder material", and it was suppose to be in a private room/section to make it feel more superior and important, the size could be whatever the builders please :)

Attachments

• Example.jpg
    Example.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 96
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom