Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Want this to be added to Cubecraft?

• Yes please!

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • No Thank You

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Yes but probably won't play it

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Final Bump :p
Sorry pretty sure this will be last time
Unless no Helper+ replies
but don't want this to die through the forums and never get seen
@Saradabaschi lets see if you reply

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So this game i do not have a proper name for it YET (will edit in future if found a nice name) so far i call it Capture the Egg
It is the combination of eggwars, money walls, and Capture the flag
How to play :
-A villager is located in every island
-All islands have walls around them for the first 5 minutes | EDIT : Will probably be changed to no mob spawn for the first 5 minutes, because SOME players prefer to rush or head straight to middle
-3 Generators are located at the island (Iron,Gold,Diamond) Iron is to turn on gold and upgrade iron, gold is to turn on diamond and to upgrade gold, Monsters guard them (iron gen lvl 1 = normal zombie, gold lvl 1 = skeletons and zombies, diamond lvl 1 = skeleton and zombies with little armor the stronger the generator the more it produces and the stronger the mobs are)
-You Life Source is A wither
-To Strengthen your wither you must get him eggs from middle, once you get 3 eggs your wither will be full in action (0 eggs = 10 seconds to respawn, 1 egg = 6 seconds, 2 eggs = 3 seconds, 3 eggs = instant)
-Eggs Will spawn in middle every 5 minutes
-If you reached the max amount of eggs for your wither giving it to him will heal him (if damaged) and make your enemies loose a chance to get an egg
-If you got Hit by a player while having the egg (takes place of the helmet) the opponent will receive the egg
-If you loose your wither you have 1 life left
-Each Egg Provides your wither with an extra health bar
-Emeralds Are at Mid and spawn on generators with baby zombies guarding them (they have iron armor)
-Iron gets you : Leather armor, Wooden and Stone Weapons, Wooden And Stone Pickaxe, Bread, Blocks
-Gold Gets you : Chain Armor, Iron Weapons, Iron Pickaxe, Arrows, Steak, Baked Potatoes
-Diamond Gets you : Iron Armor, Diamond Weapons, Diamond Pickaxe, Golden Apples, Bow
-Emerald Gets you : Enchanted Iron Armor, Enchanted Diamond Weapons, Enchanted Diamond Pickaxe, God Apples, Enchanted Bows (Power, Punch, Flame), Obsidian, and Ender Pearls

Screenshots will be provided in future posts
Seems kinda hectic, New players will take a long time learning how to play.

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
So this game i do not have a proper name for it YET (will edit in future if found a nice name) so far i call it Capture the Egg
It is the combination of eggwars, money walls, and Capture the flag
How to play :
-A villager is located in every island
-All islands have walls around them for the first 5 minutes | EDIT : Will probably be changed to no mob spawn for the first 5 minutes, because SOME players prefer to rush or head straight to middle
-3 Generators are located at the island (Iron,Gold,Diamond) Iron is to turn on gold and upgrade iron, gold is to turn on diamond and to upgrade gold, Monsters guard them (iron gen lvl 1 = normal zombie, gold lvl 1 = skeletons and zombies, diamond lvl 1 = skeleton and zombies with little armor the stronger the generator the more it produces and the stronger the mobs are)
-You Life Source is A wither
-To Strengthen your wither you must get him eggs from middle, once you get 3 eggs your wither will be full in action (0 eggs = 10 seconds to respawn, 1 egg = 6 seconds, 2 eggs = 3 seconds, 3 eggs = instant)
-Eggs Will spawn in middle every 5 minutes
-If you reached the max amount of eggs for your wither giving it to him will heal him (if damaged) and make your enemies loose a chance to get an egg
-If you got Hit by a player while having the egg (takes place of the helmet) the opponent will receive the egg
-If you loose your wither you have 1 life left
-Each Egg Provides your wither with an extra health bar
-Emeralds Are at Mid and spawn on generators with baby zombies guarding them (they have iron armor)
-Iron gets you : Leather armor, Wooden and Stone Weapons, Wooden And Stone Pickaxe, Bread, Blocks
-Gold Gets you : Chain Armor, Iron Weapons, Iron Pickaxe, Arrows, Steak, Baked Potatoes
-Diamond Gets you : Iron Armor, Diamond Weapons, Diamond Pickaxe, Golden Apples, Bow
-Emerald Gets you : Enchanted Iron Armor, Enchanted Diamond Weapons, Enchanted Diamond Pickaxe, God Apples, Enchanted Bows (Power, Punch, Flame), Obsidian, and Ender Pearls

Screenshots will be provided in future posts
nice copying my idea

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
Sooo, I'm gonna try to give you my opinion on this.

The first two things I thought after reading your first post were: '80% Money Walls' and 'chaos'.

The 80% Money Walls thing does not have to be such a big deal, considering the amount of people that want Money Walls back.
On the other hand, if all the people that say they 'loved' Money Walls played it when it was a thing, it would not have died (it was already dead before the bugs), so I don't see a reason why this wouldn't die after a while as well.
Okay wait a second all of these suggestions could be changed instantly
Instead of Iron, Gold, Diamond, and emerald
we can use redstone and coal to replace 2 of them
Instead of mobs guarding the generators they could be stronger by not increasing their numbers BUT giving them better gear
This really doesn't change anything to the concept, it literally stays the same, but with different items.
Also, you said it was 45% Eggwars. The only reason this looks like Eggwars, is because you used the Enderdragon egg as 'healing' item for your wither.
This could've been a pumpkin, or whatever. So, even though I really like the healing/reducing spawntime thing, choosing an Enderdragon egg as your 'flag' or 'healing item', doesn't make it 45% Eggwars.

Just a thing in between my two thoughts:
I'd change this to 'If you got killed by a player while having the egg'. Losing the egg as soon as you get hit, gets really annoying.

Then the chaos thing.
._.
Oki so my opinion on this...
Well people like EggWars, Money Walls and Block Wars but combining different games into 1 doesn't make the game better... It makes it more complicated and confusing, even more for new players...
I like the concept of it but it will get really confusing when released... :confused1:
I 100% agree with this. I thought Money Walls was confusing the first couple games I played, I don't think anyone's gonna understand this game the first 10 times they play it.
if it will get confusing they should make a trailer like 1 week before release and maybe summarize it (i suck at summarizing things) also i noticed BajanCandian always summarizes Money Wars (eggwars) in just a minute or 2 in maybe like every video so i guess it wouldn't be that hard to summarize :D (don't quote me on this, haven't watched him in a while so..)
This really isn't gonna work, because let's face it, nobody's gonna watch a 'tutorial' on a Minecraft minigame, everyone's just gonna play it, realise it's hard and they don't understand it and never play it again.

So, even though I really liked some parts of your suggestion (for example the healing the wither/reducing your respawn time bit), I don't think it will be added.
Hopefully you don't think I'm rude or something, just wanted to give you my opinion, since you asked for it :)

Reactions: zDutchie

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
The way of playing reminds me a lot of that one game I forgot the name of tbh. You also have to protect your wither there and there are walls etc.

You already said it is a mix of those 3 games.
I personally think that it could be fun to play. But in the end it is still a mix.
In my opinion it could get a bit boring if you do the same things in that game as you do in the other games, just combined.

Am I right when I say that those 3 games are your favourites? ;)

I really appreciate your suggestion and thank you for the tag :)

(I did not read through all of the comments, in case I missed something)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
The way of playing reminds me a lot of that one game I forgot the name of tbh. You also have to protect your wither there and there are walls etc.

You already said it is a mix of those 3 games.
I personally think that it could be fun to play. But in the end it is still a mix.
In my opinion it could get a bit boring if you do the same things in that game as you do in the other games, just combined.

(I did not read through all of the comments, in case I missed something)
Well, talking about mixes, Minerware is just a Mix of games from the Chunk (which I have no problem whatsoever with, I kinda like it for that reason)

But back to the main subject, I'm a really big fan of Money Walls as people already said, I'd love to come see this back. As many people noted that most of its elements were present on EggWars, Maybe this has an opportunity to spark. I see this would work more if it didn't have sky islands but just flat terrain, but just my personal opinion, if you don't mind me expressing it.

PS: @Saradabaschi I really like how you've been active and considering suggestions lately ;)

Reactions: Saradabaschi

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
This really doesn't change anything to the concept, it literally stays the same, but with different items.
Also, you said it was 45% Eggwars. The only reason this looks like Eggwars, is because you used the Enderdragon egg as 'healing' item for your wither.
This could've been a pumpkin, or whatever. So, even though I really like the healing/reducing spawntime thing, choosing an Enderdragon egg as your 'flag' or 'healing item', doesn't make it 45% Eggwars.
the percentages where just examples :P
Yeah the egg could be changed into anything else (that isn't killable)
The 80% Money Walls thing does not have to be such a big deal, considering the amount of people that want Money Walls back.
On the other hand, if all the people that say they 'loved' Money Walls played it when it was a thing, it would not have died (it was already dead before the bugs), so I don't see a reason why this wouldn't die after a while as well.
Money Walls had a cool aspect and multiple original ideas that i did not want to make it go to waste
it also gives that vibe to it but not too mcuh
I'd change this to 'If you got killed by a player while having the egg'. Losing the egg as soon as you get hit, gets really annoying.
that is why it is a team game, if you have an egg you should have teammates guarding you maybe like if you constantly get hit for 3 seconds you loose it?
I 100% agree with this. I thought Money Walls was confusing the first couple games I played, I don't think anyone's gonna understand this game the first 10 times they play it.
I suck at explaining things but i think people can explain it better than me
I will try "You have a life source your wither, feed it eggs which can be obtained at mid to give him extra health and decrease your spawn time, Attack and kill other teams withers to prevent them from respawing, last team standing wins!"
This really isn't gonna work, because let's face it, nobody's gonna watch a 'tutorial' on a Minecraft minigame, everyone's just gonna play it, realise it's hard and they don't understand it and never play it again.
How about in the news section they type it for the hype to increase and people to get strategies
So, even though I really liked some parts of your suggestion (for example the healing the wither/reducing your respawn time bit), I don't think it will be added.
Hopefully you don't think I'm rude or something, just wanted to give you my opinion, since you asked for it :)
Nah its alright :) I really like and try to understand the community more with thinking things their ways (e.g the money walls vibe of the wither exsisting, mobs on generators etc) I just wanted you opinion and you gave it to me
~Thank You So Much For You're Time :D
Love the idea. Can't wait for those screenshots you mentioned
its already there xD just scroll the pages and you will find them
Yes :oops: although i never played Capture the flag i seen it so many times in TV and badly want to play it, money walls is my second favorite but eggwars beats it :P
I should thank you for your reply and time :D
Money walls, right? but the wither can be another monster if you please
the egg as @RubenoMe can be changed to like a pumpkin if you liked, its the just the concept that is important
Well, talking about mixes, Minerware is just a Mix of games from the Chunk (which I have no problem whatsoever with, I kinda like it for that reason)
can't say if you are right or wrong (never played mineware)
But back to the main subject, I'm a really big fan of Money Walls as people already said, I'd love to come see this back. As many people noted that most of its elements were present on EggWars, Maybe this has an opportunity to spark. I see this would work more if it didn't have sky islands but just flat terrain, but just my personal opinion, if you don't mind me expressing it.
I actually say Islands will keep it from being too much to money walls and as @Mac said "Similar to the game walls" (he said that the reason why Money walls got removed) also islands will make you feel open instead of being trapped in a wall and let you see what your enemy is doing (like eggwars) also it will give a lot different strategies to the table, Rush your enemies, Upgrade you're gens ASAP, Rush to mid, defend your wither etc
adding walls will only give you 2 strategies upgrading the gens or defending the wither (or both) and adding a time limit until you may actually pvp might be annoying
@CptSwollhouse I will use your idea but change it up a bit
How about as the leaderboards it will be Wins, Kills, Withers Killed

~Thank You All For You're Honest Replies
-AboodPlayz

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
the percentages where just examples :P
Yeah the egg could be changed into anything else (that isn't killable)

Money Walls had a cool aspect and multiple original ideas that i did not want to make it go to waste
it also gives that vibe to it but not too mcuh

that is why it is a team game, if you have an egg you should have teammates guarding you maybe like if you constantly get hit for 3 seconds you loose it?

I suck at explaining things but i think people can explain it better than me
I will try "You have a life source your wither, feed it eggs which can be obtained at mid to give him extra health and decrease your spawn time, Attack and kill other teams withers to prevent them from respawing, last team standing wins!"

How about in the news section they type it for the hype to increase and people to get strategies

Nah its alright :) I really like and try to understand the community more with thinking things their ways (e.g the money walls vibe of the wither exsisting, mobs on generators etc) I just wanted you opinion and you gave it to me
~Thank You So Much For You're Time :D

its already there xD just scroll the pages and you will find them

Yes :oops: although i never played Capture the flag i seen it so many times in TV and badly want to play it, money walls is my second favorite but eggwars beats it :P

I should thank you for your reply and time :D

Money walls, right? but the wither can be another monster if you please
the egg as @RubenoMe can be changed to like a pumpkin if you liked, its the just the concept that is important

can't say if you are right or wrong (never played mineware)

I actually say Islands will keep it from being too much to money walls and as @Mac said "Similar to the game walls" (he said that the reason why Money walls got removed) also islands will make you feel open instead of being trapped in a wall and let you see what your enemy is doing (like eggwars) also it will give a lot different strategies to the table, Rush your enemies, Upgrade you're gens ASAP, Rush to mid, defend your wither etc
adding walls will only give you 2 strategies upgrading the gens or defending the wither (or both) and adding a time limit until you may actually pvp might be annoying
@CptSwollhouse I will use your idea but change it up a bit
How about as the leaderboards it will be Wins, Kills, Withers Killed

~Thank You All For You're Honest Replies
-AboodPlayz
As far as there aren't punch bows to spleef you in void it's ok... Imho.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
What if your teammates are all dead, away from you or without blocks/shields?
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-game.156525/page-2 see the screenshots
Power, Flame, Or Punch (All Level 1, Emerald Purchase)
Just Check the Diamond Purchase and see the bow yourself but the emerald one (only obtainable at mid and cannot be farmed at home base) has the enchanted armor, weapons, and bows [Sharpness 1-2, Protection 1, Punch/Power/Flame 1]

Don't Worry Gamemodes should exists
Hardcore:
Bow no enchant
Normal:
As the screenshot provided (emerald purchase)
OP:
All Get a Buff except Punch
Dude Nearly all games with floating islands need bows

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Power, Flame, Or Punch (All Level 1, Emerald Purchase)
Just Check the Diamond Purchase and see the bow yourself but the emerald one (only obtainable at mid and cannot be farmed at home base) has the enchanted armor, weapons, and bows [Sharpness 1-2, Protection 1, Punch/Power/Flame 1]
Maybe flame is OP tho?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Maybe flame is OP tho?
Flame 1 is on its own not mixed but could be annoying...
w8 Gapples exist the fire res is useful
maybe fire resistant pots in the shop?
I don't really mind them removing the flame cause i will use my punch (Punch4DaWin!)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom