Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Want this to be added to Cubecraft?

• Yes please!

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • No Thank You

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Yes but probably won't play it

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
So this game i do not have a proper name for it YET (will edit in future if found a nice name) so far i call it Capture the Egg
It is the combination of eggwars, money walls, and Capture the flag
How to play :
-A villager is located in every island
-All islands have walls around them for the first 5 minutes | EDIT : Will probably be changed to no mob spawn for the first 5 minutes, because SOME players prefer to rush or head straight to middle
-3 Generators are located at the island (Iron,Gold,Diamond) Iron is to turn on gold and upgrade iron, gold is to turn on diamond and to upgrade gold, Monsters guard them (iron gen lvl 1 = normal zombie, gold lvl 1 = skeletons and zombies, diamond lvl 1 = skeleton and zombies with little armor the stronger the generator the more it produces and the stronger the mobs are)
-You Life Source is A wither
-To Strengthen your wither you must get him eggs from middle, once you get 3 eggs your wither will be full in action (0 eggs = 10 seconds to respawn, 1 egg = 6 seconds, 2 eggs = 3 seconds, 3 eggs = instant)
-Eggs Will spawn in middle every 5 minutes
-If you reached the max amount of eggs for your wither giving it to him will heal him (if damaged) and make your enemies loose a chance to get an egg
-If you got Hit by a player while having the egg (takes place of the helmet) the opponent will receive the egg
-If you loose your wither you have 1 life left
-Each Egg Provides your wither with an extra health bar
-Emeralds Are at Mid and spawn on generators with baby zombies guarding them (they have iron armor)
-Iron gets you : Leather armor, Wooden and Stone Weapons, Wooden And Stone Pickaxe, Bread, Blocks
-Gold Gets you : Chain Armor, Iron Weapons, Iron Pickaxe, Arrows, Steak, Baked Potatoes
-Diamond Gets you : Iron Armor, Diamond Weapons, Diamond Pickaxe, Golden Apples, Bow
-Emerald Gets you : Enchanted Iron Armor, Enchanted Diamond Weapons, Enchanted Diamond Pickaxe, God Apples, Enchanted Bows (Power, Punch, Flame), Obsidian, and Ender Pearls

Screenshots will be provided in future posts
Look usING ideas of any server is a gent's the rulesif they can't copy watchdog then they can copy capture the flag or cray walls :/

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Look usING ideas of any server is a gent's the rulesif they can't copy watchdog then they can copy capture the flag or cray walls :/
..... someone did not read the second line
Capture the flag is a REAL LIFE game that is where i got it from and i did not take some ideas from "crazy walls" in fact there is no similarities to it AT ALL the only similarity is the "wall" also pretty sure MONEY WALLS was first so technically the other servers copied Cubcraft, also there is no rule that says "usING ideas of any server is a gent's the rules" they just prefer originality

Reactions: Ping Ether

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
..... someone did not read the second line
Capture the flag is a REAL LIFE game that is where i got it from and i did not take some ideas from "crazy walls" in fact there is no similarities to it AT ALL the only similarity is the "wall" also pretty sure MONEY WALLS was first so technically the other servers copied Cubcraft, also there is no rule that says "usING ideas of any server is a gent's the rules" they just prefer originality
sorry for writing the checker keep correctin me but no hypixel is 2011 and cubecraft 2013

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Nope go check the stream on beam where Simon aka hypixel the owner explain lots and lots of stuff poor man he seen so much pain :(
i edited my post to be more understandable

Let me say this
Hypixel OFFICIALLY CAME OUT " in 2013" Cubecraft came out in 2013 as well (Info Provided from Here and bottom of Website :P)
Also Their Are Major Differences Between Hypixel's wall game and Cubecrafts (Hypixel from what i believe) is a game on gathering resouces from scratch to attack enemies but cubecrafts is by gathering tokens and exchanging it to the villager, a special resource in middle and a life source that could die

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
i edited my post to be more understandable

Let me say this
Hypixel OFFICIALLY CAME OUT " in 2013" Cubecraft came out in 2013 as well (Info Provided from Here and bottom of Website :p)
Also Their Are Major Differences Between Hypixel's wall game and Cubecrafts (Hypixel from what i believe) is a game on gathering resouces from scratch to attack enemies but cubecrafts is by gathering tokens and exchanging it to the villager, a special resource in middle and a life source that could die
OK but I love your idea I hope I see this game some day ;)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Question To Everybody Who Voted No
Why Did You Vote For No? Give Details and maybe i can change your mind :) (Saying "it is unnecessary is not a proper answer")

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
._.
First of all....
I know it's a suggestion...
But suggesting a new game when most of us know they're working on a lot of Projects... A lot has been promised to us...
So yeah it sounds like a nice game...
But if this could only be implemented after (Almost everything...) most projects are done...

Oki so my opinion on this...
Well people like EggWars, Money Walls and Block Wars but combining different games into 1 doesn't make the game better... It makes it more complicated and confusing, even more for new players...
I like the concept of it but it will get really confusing when released... :confused1:

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Is this for team or solo?
i say team then maybe if they wanted solo but i think solo is too hard
._.
First of all....
I know it's a suggestion...
But suggesting a new game when most of us know they're working on a lot of Projects... A lot has been promised to us...
So yeah it sounds like a nice game...
But if this could only be implemented after (Almost everything...) most projects are done...

Oki so my opinion on this...
Well people like EggWars, Money Walls and Block Wars but combining different games into 1 doesn't make the game better... It makes it more complicated and confusing, even more for new players...
I like the concept of it but it will get really confusing when released... :confused1:
yes the whole reason i posted this now is too make a scheduled spot on what they develop, pretty sure they are making something new right now
The game does not have to be 100% the same way i suggested it, it could be different in some ways (but not too different :))
if it will get confusing they should make a trailer like 1 week before release and maybe summarize it (i suck at summarizing things) also i noticed BajanCandian always summarizes Money Wars (eggwars) in just a minute or 2 in maybe like every video so i guess it wouldn't be that hard to summarize :D (don't quote me on this, haven't watched him in a while so..)

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
i say team then maybe if they wanted solo but i think solo is too hard

yes the whole reason i posted this now is too make a scheduled spot on what they develop, pretty sure they are making something new right now
The game does not have to be 100% the same way i suggested it, it could be different in some ways (but not too different :))
if it will get confusing they should make a trailer like 1 week before release and maybe summarize it (i suck at summarizing things) also i noticed BajanCandian always summarizes Money Wars (eggwars) in just a minute or 2 in maybe like every video so i guess it wouldn't be that hard to summarize :D (don't quote me on this, haven't watched him in a while so..)
Team = Yes
Solo = No

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Just noticed not a single helper+ replied here which is weird
Also saw something like this before but could not find it ... "Most Developers work on projects alone or together, most projects won't be announced" so probably maybe this game is with one of their so called "projects" idk
Any Helper+ Please Reply !

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Why I voted no? Because to me it isn't a new game, it's just certain aspect of a few different games mixed together.
so if it had some more originality to it you will like this, and thank you, you are the first person to reply with the reason of the dislike thanks, btw i think mods could make it MORE original than mine :D
Its a new game... but you can find some other games in it like eggwars, but it is original ;)
thank you :D, also money walls is very similar to eggwars and "walls" but it worked out but not for long :(

Reactions: LeCastel

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This sounds like a slightly modified version of that game from hypixel ( the name slips my mind) only different thing is instead of protecting the wither you go after the egg, and you buy instead of craft

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom