Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Want this to be added to Cubecraft?

• Yes please!

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • No Thank You

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Yes but probably won't play it

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

vBooty

Sep 13, 2016
Florida
I can't say i love this idea, but i dont hate it either. Unless it it can give you the feeling where skill isn't everything, and you actually have to plan out your moves, I probably won't play it, because EggWars is all strategy based, some people rush, some defend, and honestly anyone can win in that game, and thats how I hope if this game gets added will be like. Hopefully i can try it out on a beta or something, but props for the idea!

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

First, I don't like this idea this sounds exactly like money walls, with the wither, and mobs around gens, I do not like this -1

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I'm so hyped to play this :D
Nice job mate! ;)
Thank You
If this reaches over 10+ positive votes i would tag a mod
Really don't like the fact of how you drop your egg, would get extremely annoying after a few minutes. Also try to further this from money walls since, well #RIPmoneywalls.
No i personally would play money walls if their were more players and money walls had HUGE amazing features, mobs guarding the generators to prevent hogging/camping on them, your life source takes damage and not an instant death, the stronger the generator the more harder it is to collect resources, the precious resource is at middle and Camping is a difficult thing to happen, that is why i wanted to use it here to give that money wall vibe but not too much though :p
although i think the walls should not exsist for the first 5 minutes so i will probably edit that and replace it with "No Mobs Spawn On Generators In The First 5 Minutes" Quote me on this and give me your opinion
also i say they should be islands in the sky similar to eggwars
I can't say i love this idea, but i dont hate it either. Unless it it can give you the feeling where skill isn't everything, and you actually have to plan out your moves, I probably won't play it, because EggWars is all strategy based, some people rush, some defend, and honestly anyone can win in that game, and thats how I hope if this game gets added will be like. Hopefully i can try it out on a beta or something, but props for the idea!
Yeah Exactly i want it to be a mixture, with a random ending
I'd rather money walls just come back :p
That would probably never happen to the lack of popularity that is why i wanted some of its features here to make it feel like money walls ideas were not wasted (although i want money walls back it will never happen :()
First, I don't like this idea this sounds exactly like money walls, with the wither, and mobs around gens, I do not like this -1
it does not have to be a wither it could be a zombie, blaze, zombie-pigman etc or even another villager (or zombie villager :P), The mobs around the generator is what makes the game more tense, it is not that fun to just sit on a generator + this will stop afking on generators
Yes this is a good idea but as I have said for many threads now, wait for the anti-cheat before asking the developers to add anything new!
100% Yes we need to get rid off those pesky hackers first
lel sorry im just to lazy to read :p
Will try to summarize it soon (just need to know how)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Screenshot Of Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald Purchase
EDIT: I think shields should be added but i want to know in which category (but i think diamond or emerald)

Attachments

• 2016-09-15_12.57.53.png
    2016-09-15_12.57.53.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 2016-09-15_12.58.08.png
    2016-09-15_12.58.08.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 2016-09-15_12.58.18.png
    2016-09-15_12.58.18.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 2016-09-15_12.58.29.png
    2016-09-15_12.58.29.png
    175.4 KB · Views: 99

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Wither Screenshot update
Depending on your team color the color under the wither skeleton will be different
This screenshot provides team reds wither

Attachments

• 2016-09-15_13.05.43.png
    2016-09-15_13.05.43.png
    537.4 KB · Views: 80

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Kits Screenshot
Pretty sure some are better than others and need some nerfing
Credits to @SwagWalker48 for inspiration of slayer kit

Attachments

• 2016-09-15_13.20.44.png
    2016-09-15_13.20.44.png
    195.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 2016-09-15_13.20.48.png
    2016-09-15_13.20.48.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 2016-09-15_13.20.51.png
    2016-09-15_13.20.51.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 2016-09-15_13.20.54.png
    2016-09-15_13.20.54.png
    196.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 2016-09-15_13.20.57.png
    2016-09-15_13.20.57.png
    196.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 2016-09-15_13.20.59.png
    2016-09-15_13.20.59.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 2016-09-15_13.21.02.png
    2016-09-15_13.21.02.png
    299.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 2016-09-15_13.21.04.png
    2016-09-15_13.21.04.png
    330.9 KB · Views: 101

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Thank You
If this reaches over 10+ positive votes i would tag a mod

No i personally would play money walls if their were more players and money walls had HUGE amazing features, mobs guarding the generators to prevent hogging/camping on them, your life source takes damage and not an instant death, the stronger the generator the more harder it is to collect resources, the precious resource is at middle and Camping is a difficult thing to happen, that is why i wanted to use it here to give that money wall vibe but not too much though :p
although i think the walls should not exsist for the first 5 minutes so i will probably edit that and replace it with "No Mobs Spawn On Generators In The First 5 Minutes" Quote me on this and give me your opinion
also i say they should be islands in the sky similar to eggwars
What you just described was money walls, except the egg thing(not even, money walls had the precious resource emeralds at mid) and the thing about mobs getting harder with gen level, and the island. Still this game is 75% money walls. I would much rather money wall coming back due to how similar it is to your suggestion. Before you say it was not popular, it's because it was broken.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
What you just described was money walls, except the egg thing(not even, money walls had the precious resource emeralds at mid) and the thing about mobs getting harder with gen level, and the island. Still this game is 75% money walls. I would much rather money wall coming back due to how similar it is to your suggestion. Before you say it was not popular, it's because it was broken.
Okay wait a second all of these suggestions could be changed instantly
Instead of Iron, Gold, Diamond, and emerald
we can use redstone and coal to replace 2 of them
Also dude i haven't played money walls in like 4 months so i don't remember things clearly
Instead of mobs guarding the generators they could be stronger by not increasing their numbers BUT giving them better gear
The whole reason i added the egg thing at mid is to encourage players to go to mid than camp, and i remember money walls was just 1 big pvp area not islands, also eggwars has iron gold and diamonds and they also have enderpearls, some ideas came from the suggestions here and some were from OP mode in eggwars (Ender Pearl, Enchanted armor)
Strengthening the wither is something and so is covering it just like eggwars and money walls
Eggs Provide your wither with an extra bar of health (not from money walls)
Eggs Heal your wither (not from money walls)
Lost your wither = 1 life left (like eggwars and money walls)
And the Wither can be replaced with ANY MOB!
TBH Money walls had SO MANY similarities to eggwars, Diamonds turned into emeralds, Villager Shop, Covering your life source, they only changed minor features (Your life source has health bar, Mobs Guard generators, ETC) The only 2 BIG things they changed were their were not any islands but one big flat land, and walls were guarding and separated teams
This game i suggested has so much potential, many things here can be changed easily! if you have any problems with it just say it, but i want to say this MONEY WALLS WON'T COME BACK no matter how much you wish for it, it will never come back, only if so many people wanted it back and the developers agree then it will so stop saying its too similar to money walls it is not, even if it is what is the problem with this similarity money walls isn't a game anymore do to the bugs in it.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Okay wait a second all of these suggestions could be changed instantly
Instead of Iron, Gold, Diamond, and emerald
we can use redstone and coal to replace 2 of them
Also dude i haven't played money walls in like 4 months so i don't remember things clearly
Instead of mobs guarding the generators they could be stronger by not increasing their numbers BUT giving them better gear
The whole reason i added the egg thing at mid is to encourage players to go to mid than camp, and i remember money walls was just 1 big pvp area not islands, also eggwars has iron gold and diamonds and they also have enderpearls, some ideas came from the suggestions here and some were from OP mode in eggwars (Ender Pearl, Enchanted armor)
Strengthening the wither is something and so is covering it just like eggwars and money walls
Eggs Provide your wither with an extra bar of health (not from money walls)
Eggs Heal your wither (not from money walls)
Lost your wither = 1 life left (like eggwars and money walls)
And the Wither can be replaced with ANY MOB!
TBH Money walls had SO MANY similarities to eggwars, Diamonds turned into emeralds, Villager Shop, Covering your life source, they only changed minor features (Your life source has health bar, Mobs Guard generators, ETC) The only 2 BIG things they changed were their were not any islands but one big flat land, and walls were guarding and separated teams
This game i suggested has so much potential, many things here can be changed easily! if you have any problems with it just say it, but i want to say this MONEY WALLS WON'T COME BACK no matter how much you wish for it, it will never come back, only if so many people wanted it back and the developers agree then it will so stop saying its too similar to money walls it is not, even if it is what is the problem with this similarity money walls isn't a game anymore do to the bugs in it.
It has so much potential since its a hybrid of the other modes, nothing else. Also considering the amount of support that bring back money walls threads(cough @Ping Ether, and @GuaaarrD) it does have a chance of coming back. Also you are taking money walls and eggwars at face value, in eggwars you rush, defend against early game rushes, and stuff like that. In money walls you had to plan out your defenses, and offenses before the walls even dropped to have an advantage.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
It has so much potential since its a hybrid of the other modes, nothing else. Also considering the amount of support that bring back money walls threads(cough @Ping Ether, and @GuaaarrD) it does have a chance of coming back. Also you are taking money walls and eggwars at face value, in eggwars you rush, defend against early game rushes, and stuff like that. In money walls you had to plan out your defenses, and offenses before the walls even dropped to have an advantage.
Meh not really, you had different ways of doing the job in Money Walls, using diamonds for defences (wither) and do a hit and run thing with emeralds or use all diamonds on armor and get most diamonds in mid.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Just want to say this, i only play eggwars, money walls like 5 times so i don't know much about it, eggwars is 100% about defending your egg and a little bit of teamwork but rushing isn't a must but i am getting where you are going with this (i forgot a lot about money walls so i might need to watch some videos about them).
Exactly (also Money Walls Was Some Sort Of Hybrid of eggwars and a little bit of the game "wall" on other servers)
Also i mentioned on the very first post
"It is the combination of eggwars, money walls, and Capture the flag"
Capture the flag = Getting the egg from middle but with a small twist, all enemies are fighting over the same egg (Flag)
Eggwars = Involves Egg, Life Source, Generators, Villager, Islands
Money Walls = WIther, Guards of generators, Emeralds, and Health Bar (Correct me if i forgot something)
It is a Hybrid of all of these games
I say 45 % Eggwars, 45% Money Walls, 10% Capture the flag

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom