Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Wooo team Skywars! But I think we should have more colour variety in representing the teams. Green for one team and red for the other 7+ teams is hard to decipher who is on what team.

Reactions: Sevenade78
D

Deleted member 15612

Wooo team Skywars! But I think we should have more colour variety in representing the teams. Green for one team and red for the other 7+ teams is hard to decipher who is on what team.
Amazing idea cali, ;)

DemonicFlame666

Dec 8, 2014
Yes a new game!!!!! ...but does it have to be skywars related???

(no offense to any one who likes sky wars) (which is like every one) (but me) (*unnecessary parentheses*)

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where

And what happens if i cant record it? because i have a mac 10.5.8 and there arent engravers for my "computer"

SunLord

Mar 11, 2014
It was originally like that, but because of rainbow it had to be changed as it was difficult with repeating colours.:p

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
It was originally like that, but because of rainbow it had to be changed as it was difficult with repeating colours.:p
How so is it "difficult" ? There are only 6 teams and more than 6 colours are available.. You would be able to view the teams in tab + their representing colours. If you think about it, the way it is formatted now with every team red except your own is more confusing.

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I played like 5 games and they were all bugged/glitched. We wouldnt get tp'd to the map :(
I hope when I play again today, it will work. I always liked this idea of a game. For some reason it reminds me of bridges!

SunLord

Mar 11, 2014
How so is it "difficult" ? There are only 6 teams and more than 6 colours are available.. You would be able to view the teams in tab + their representing colours. If you think about it, the way it is formatted now with every team red except your own is more confusing.
True, just at first we only had 6 colours or something so last minute Rubik changed it to numbers instead of more colours, would be cool though. @rubik_cube_man What you think?

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
True, just at first we only had 6 colours or something so last minute Rubik changed it to numbers instead of more colours, would be cool though. @rubik_cube_man What you think?
The reason we can't have colours, is for maps like rainbow, there just aren't enough colours in minecraft that would work. =/ Also colours give unfair advantages. For example it is easy to see someone with a bright yellow name, however a black name would just blend in.

Reactions: johncoles

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
The reason we can't have colours, is for maps like rainbow, there just aren't enough colours in minecraft that would work. =/ Also colours give unfair advantages. For example it is easy to see someone with a bright yellow name, however a black name would just blend in.
But we use all those colours in UHC? :P

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
I ended up having to kill the other 4 players of my team because they were all trying to kill me... How would that work with the temp ban punishment?

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
and another question, now because are Team Skywars, in normal skywars u can still teaming with people or its reportable?¿

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom