Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

BigFellaMonty

Aug 18, 2017
Just a quick idea for a new game.

Quite a while back I visited a server, it wasn't too popular but had this very cool gamemode called Survival Zombies.
It was very similar to Call of Duty: Zombies where you'd have rounds (Waves) and you basically try to get through as many "waves" as possible. You could join at any point in the game whether you were at wave 2 or 32 which made it a fun past-time like the PVP section. The longer you play, kill etc you'd gain points which you could use to buy better armour at the shop, potions, golden apples, all that jazz. It also gives the opportunity for players that died to come back in with say a starter kit and try again. The maps were huge so you could run and hide, chill for a while so it's not a game that you need to constantly focus on. Below I've listed some new features you could add in to make it your own:

- Chests throughout the map with items
- Achievements
- All mobs, not just zombies. Different waves of Skeletons, spiders etc.
- Points deducted or armour is taken away upon death

Unfortunately, that server bit the dust shortly after but I think an interpretation of the game would be an exciting new addition to the server. If you have any comments or suggestions please leave them below, I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts!

psst... not like hypixel, something a little more free-roam. Where you don't need a certain amount of players to join a game. Just like how the free for all PVP section works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demosiz

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Just a quick idea for a new game.

Quite a while back I visited a server, it wasn't too popular but had this very cool gamemode called Survival Zombies.
It was very similar to Call of Duty: Zombies where you'd have rounds (Waves) and you basically try to get through as many "waves" as possible. You could join at any point in the game whether you were at wave 2 or 32 which made it a fun past-time like the PVP section. The longer you play, kill etc you'd gain points which you could use to buy better armour at the shop, potions, golden apples, all that jazz. It also gives the opportunity for players that died to come back in with say a starter kit and try again. The maps were huge so you could run and hide, chill for a while so it's not a game that you need to constantly focus on. Below I've listed some new features you could add in to make it your own:

- Chests throughout the map with items
- Achievements
- All mobs, not just zombies. Different waves of Skeletons, spiders etc.
- Points deducted or armour is taken away upon death

Unfortunately, that server bit the dust shortly after but I think an interpretation of the game would be an exciting new addition to the server. If you have any comments or suggestions please leave them below, I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts!
Its a great idea:D BUTTTT its copy from Hypixel :P Cube won't do that:)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
How come whenever hypixel makes something new people come here and say cubecraft should make something very similar to it? I mean you can just go play Zombies on hypixel ...

BigFellaMonty

Aug 18, 2017
How come whenever hypixel makes something new people come here and say cubecraft should make something very similar to it? I mean you can just go play Zombies on hypixel ...
Well now that I finally know about it then yes, yes I can. *duh*

BigFellaMonty

Aug 18, 2017
Okay, so I just tried the Zombies on hypixel. It's similar but not exactly what I'm trying to get at. I want something more free to roam. Where you don't need a certain amount of players to join to start a game. Like I said, something like the PVP section and how that works

D

Deleted member 169486

Okay, so I just tried the Zombies on hypixel. It's similar but not exactly what I'm trying to get at. I want something more free to roam. Where you don't need a certain amount of players to join to start a game. Like I said, something like the PVP section and how that works
You mean like FFA except for fighting zombies instead of people?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom