Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Izor12

Sep 18, 2020
I think that duels/kitpvp/potpvp should be added. I think they would be very fun. If you look at a server like lunar.gg, they have a very good example of duels. But yeah I think they would be very fun

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
This has been suggested many times before. I think they will definitely implement some kind of 1v1 duels. They can be quite enjoyable and can be good for training your pvp.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Duels should be added as it can help with pvp as well as be generally fun. Personally I doubt kitpvp would have enough players to consider adding, same with potpvp.

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Hello
This is a good idea to add 1v1 duels. But I think they should not add PotPvP because copying game modes from other servers is not creative at all!
If u wanna suggest it go-ahead and do it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/
Have a good day! 💎

While I do agree with the statement of how copying game modes from other servers isn't creative, I do not believe that any one server can claim a game mode. Duels is a game on thousands of Minecraft servers, as such I do not believe that PotPvP is the sort of game that can be copied unless you copy specific details like other server's maps, specific items in each kit, the kit along with the exact name, etc.

Nevertheless, your argument is a strong one, but PotPvP has been reimagined and reinvented on so many different servers it's just not possible to make your own original duel or PotPvP minigames. Although, when push comes to shove the staff have the overall decision to add the game, as well as change other things. As ItsSennee suggested, if you have a suggestion for the server, go to the suggestions link above and cross your fingers to hope the community likes the idea!

I hope I have made a positive difference, and as always, have a great day you amazing hooman being!

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
While I do agree with the statement of how copying game modes from other servers isn't creative, I do not believe that any one server can claim a game mode. Duels is a game on thousands of Minecraft servers, as such I do not believe that PotPvP is the sort of game that can be copied unless you copy specific details like other server's maps, specific items in each kit, the kit along with the exact name, etc.

Nevertheless, your argument is a strong one, but PotPvP has been reimagined and reinvented on so many different servers it's just not possible to make your own original duel or PotPvP minigames. Although, when push comes to shove the staff have the overall decision to add the game, as well as change other things. As ItsSennee suggested, if you have a suggestion for the server, go to the suggestions link above and cross your fingers to hope the community likes the idea!

I hope I have made a positive difference, and as always, have a great day you amazing hooman being!
Duels are thousands of years old.... lmao

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
I don't play bedrock that much but i think duels should be added because I believe a lot of people wants to train their pvp and improve it

Reactions: ParkourCanadian
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom