Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Izor12

Member
Sep 18, 2020
2
3
4
27
I think that duels/kitpvp/potpvp should be added. I think they would be very fun. If you look at a server like lunar.gg, they have a very good example of duels. But yeah I think they would be very fun
 

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
Hey,
This has been suggested many times before. I think they will definitely implement some kind of 1v1 duels. They can be quite enjoyable and can be good for training your pvp.
 
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
Duels should be added as it can help with pvp as well as be generally fun. Personally I doubt kitpvp would have enough players to consider adding, same with potpvp.
 

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
327
397
69
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Hello
This is a good idea to add 1v1 duels. But I think they should not add PotPvP because copying game modes from other servers is not creative at all!
If u wanna suggest it go-ahead and do it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/
Have a good day! 💎


While I do agree with the statement of how copying game modes from other servers isn't creative, I do not believe that any one server can claim a game mode. Duels is a game on thousands of Minecraft servers, as such I do not believe that PotPvP is the sort of game that can be copied unless you copy specific details like other server's maps, specific items in each kit, the kit along with the exact name, etc.

Nevertheless, your argument is a strong one, but PotPvP has been reimagined and reinvented on so many different servers it's just not possible to make your own original duel or PotPvP minigames. Although, when push comes to shove the staff have the overall decision to add the game, as well as change other things. As ItsSennee suggested, if you have a suggestion for the server, go to the suggestions link above and cross your fingers to hope the community likes the idea!

I hope I have made a positive difference, and as always, have a great day you amazing hooman being!
 
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
While I do agree with the statement of how copying game modes from other servers isn't creative, I do not believe that any one server can claim a game mode. Duels is a game on thousands of Minecraft servers, as such I do not believe that PotPvP is the sort of game that can be copied unless you copy specific details like other server's maps, specific items in each kit, the kit along with the exact name, etc.

Nevertheless, your argument is a strong one, but PotPvP has been reimagined and reinvented on so many different servers it's just not possible to make your own original duel or PotPvP minigames. Although, when push comes to shove the staff have the overall decision to add the game, as well as change other things. As ItsSennee suggested, if you have a suggestion for the server, go to the suggestions link above and cross your fingers to hope the community likes the idea!

I hope I have made a positive difference, and as always, have a great day you amazing hooman being!
Duels are thousands of years old.... lmao
 

Blank

Well-Known Member
Sep 19, 2017
199
290
138
Egypt
I don't play bedrock that much but i think duels should be added because I believe a lot of people wants to train their pvp and improve it
 
  • Like
Reactions: ParkourCanadian

Cubeir

Novice Member
Aug 20, 2020
24
28
64
Hey,
This has been suggested many times before. I think they will definitely implement some kind of 1v1 duels. They can be quite enjoyable and can be good for training your pvp.
Jiivan, Every, where
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jiivan
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom