• Total voters

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hello!

While I was searching through some old screenshots I have of Cube, I've come across a really old idea I once randomly said to a friend in chat for a new game! So, I will now be suggesting it because I really like the idea and think it'd make a fantastic new game. And yes, it's original.

I introduce to you, *Enter name here!* (Sorry, I can't think of any names off the top of my head)

What is this game about?

There will be two people per box, a box being somewhat like 20 by 15 blocks in diameter. They will be spawned in a cage similar to one like the Egg Wars or Sky Wars cages, and dropped down once the game starts. There will be two boxes of the same thing, connected to each other, yet blocked off from view by a wall. Each box will contain a grass floor and a large tree in the middle. The grass will go down for about 4 blocks, no stone or anything else.

The concept is you will have two minutes to hide your "berries." You will be given 10 berries at the start of the round. You can dig and cover up any blocks you have with a stack of dirt. Any broken blocks will disappear, so there's no extra. After two minutes, the time is up! Any blocks that weren't placed will affect your score, so make sure to place all! If you did not cover any blocks, the blocks will be covered by dirt. When it's time to switch, any extra blocks placed on top will disappear, so it'll look like it had before the round started. No cheating, kids!

It's time to switch! Once the two minute mark is up, you will be teleported to the other player's box. With a shovel in hand, you will now search for all 10 berries. Since the game will have a certain amount of players and not only two, every round you will have a new opponent.

Depending on the amount of berries you find each round, you will be faced against the next player who got the same amount or near. Every single round, the amount of berries will decrease, making it harder to find each and every berry! This will go on for about 10 rounds.

The person with the most berries found wins!

Complications...

The main complication I see with this is matching each player's status with another. Depending on the amount of berries you find each round, you will be placed with another player that has the same or close to the same. I don't know if that is entirely possible to program in a game, but I'm sure it's worth a try!

Maps.

The maps are rather simple. They can be something from a box, to an open area. But the diameter of the box mustn't be too big, or else it'll be impossible to find all the berries.

I am thinking something like the size of the Minerware platform, maybe a tiny bit bigger. The original idea says there is always a tree in the middle, but it can be something else depending on the map topic.

Notice!

• Players will always see each other before going against one another so you know who your opponent is.
  • A score board will track all players to the side, similar to the Minerware scoreboard.
  • The player with the most berries found will always win, meaning there can be ties!

---

This is all I have for now. This game just really got to me, and I feel like it could be fun to play. If anyone has any ideas to add on, I'm all for them. Tell me what you think, do you like this game?

~Cyber.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Complications...
What about the flimsy mechanics of items
You could just put them toward the wall and then place blocks on the blocks of the berries to then have them just fly out the wall

Also item despawning

This could be fixed if the berries were coco Beans but then we couldn’t use dirt it would have to be logs

Another problem is that people could place them and then break them losing them so nobody can get them
And if that is fixed where they do drop return to flimsy mechanics

Overall while I like it
The way it seems it would be very buggy

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
You could just put them toward the wall and then place blocks on the blocks of the berries to then have them just fly out the wall
In my idea, you are not allowed to place them above ground. It wont let you. You can place them on ground level so they are visible, but not above.
Also item despawning
I don't get what you mean by item despawning... The concept isnt that hard to implement. The berries I was going for are red wool blocks, or something else.
Another problem is that people could place them and then break them losing them so nobody can get them
And if that is fixed where they do drop return to flimsy mechanics
You have one chance to place them all. If you try remove them the first time, they wont drop like normal blocks when broken, theyll go into your inventory. When tried a second time, you cannot remove them. Any and all blocks not placed will affect your score and give the other player a bigger score.
Overall while I like it
The way it seems it would be very buggy
They may have to play around with it, but it doesn't seem impossible to implement!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
Top Bottom