Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Reminds me of the ladder matches in Super Smash Bros. Let's maybe not have kits though. What if each round, you got more and more gear? i.e. Round I you get a wooden sword, Round II you get a wooden sword and leather armor, Round III you get a stone sword and gold armor, etc?
Having different kits for different rounds seem great! :D

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Maybe.... but just maybe, we could have different kits that are randomly chosen in the differen rounds, so you can't really work out a strategy?

That would be cool atleast, if it's somehow possible...

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Another idea, perhaps it being for the Valentines Day/Easter Season, maybe adding winning ranks like the Christmas game.

Reactions: Sevenade78

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Against the Eula : Players with more Points win the Ranks
The EULA pretty much says that Server Owners are not allowed to gain money with their Servers, meaning they should not give out advantages or benefits for ranks, so no pay2win.

Giving out Ranks that have no special benefits such as kits or something like that is something else though, because that's up to the Server.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Also "Players with more points win ranks" doesn't make sense here, because it was said that if you get a high (the highest) amount of kills in the game you can get the ranks/rank-ups

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Okay, the basis of this game is basically team deathmatch, but one winner will be awarded. More information below:

There will be 32 players, split into teams like paintball, all even numbers vs all odd numbers, and they will choose a kit. They will then pvp in custom pvp arenas. And the winning team will win that round. "How will there be more than one round!?"

Well, then the winning team of 16 will be split into another two teams of eight, which then pvp in a smaller arena (but keeping the theme). And it carries on until a 1v1, which leave with a small pvp arena, and the winner wins 25 points.

I really like the idea of the pvp aspect, but i most certainly like the fact of skill, where the teams half to test users ability. Who ever lasts the longest will prevail as the winner and an extra low some of points. 00
I actually kinda like this, everyone gets the same stuff, and you just PvP xD Maybe not 32 people (That's way to much) Maybe like 16 People. SO it's 8v8, then the winning team is split up based on scores, then 4v4 Then that winning team is split up based on scores, then 2v2, so on so on. Sounds good for PvP practice! There should also be leaderboards for this game if it is implemented.

In my own opinion i think the more the better, the loner it lasts the more fun the users will get. Also a leaderboard would be cool. :D

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Maybe this is a good idea?
The teams will be made by looking to the kill/death ratio from a player.
The player with the highest k/d goes to team 1, number 2 goes to team 2, and number 3 goes to team one. This continues untill all the players are in a team.
That will be fair and people wont rage quit cuz they think they arent in a good team.

And maybe you like these classes? :)

Standard classes.

Knight class.
-iron sword. (unbreaking)
-iron armor.

Archer class.
-bow. (power I)
-iron sword. (unbreaking)
-leather armor.

Classes, you have to buy with coins/points.
Assassin. (cost 1800 coins)
-iron sword. (sharpness I)
-leather armor.
-potion of swiftness. (speed II)

Mage. (cost 3000 coins)
-wooden sword.
-leather armor.
-potion of strenght. (for 20 seconds)
-potion of swiftness. (for 20 seconds)

Tank. (cost 2500 coins)
-stone sword.
-diamond armor.

@Younis_23_12_
I like this idea, but, in my opinion i'd like to keep it as original as possible and not go over board.

Reactions: Younisco
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom