Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tomve_Matz

Jun 15, 2014
Slimopolis
And A CTW? (Capture the wool) for the 3° space in PvP lobby:
First in capture the wool(s) (1 wool or 2) win and everybody has de same stuff I think that would be fun :D

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
"Opinions from PvPers" Excuse me, what am I then? xD

About the topic:
I just made better opinions for the kits if you were to add that to the game, but I was against kits in the first place.
One Overall Kit seems good to me, but I'm afraid some people might get bored with only one kit. Solution? Maybe some special stuff going on in the arenas, but that's totally up to you

Reactions: Younisco

marlutin

Oct 20, 2014

About the topic:
I just made better opinions for the kits if you were to add that to the game, but I was against kits in the first place.
One Overall Kit seems good to me, but I'm afraid some people might get bored with only one kit. Solution? Maybe some special stuff going on in the arenas, but that's totally up to you
1. That sounds awesome

2. There could be one kit for every arena (if there's more than one)

Last edited by a moderator:

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
Okay, if we arent gonna do anything with different kits, maybe this should be the standard kit you get.
In my opinion leather armor and a wooden sword is better than iron armor and an iron sword. With colloured leather armor you can easily see on what team you are. And with wooden swords, the pvp fights arent done in 1 or 2 hits, so that the battles will be more intense.

You have 2 teams, red and blue.

team red gets:
-red leather armor.
-wooden sword. (so, that the pvp fights arent done within 1 or 2 hits)
-potion of regeneration (+4 hearts or anything like that)
-maybe a bow with 5-10 arrows so that you cant bowspam to victory?

team blue gets the same things except that they will get blue leather armor.

@NanoNet @ImmortalMind @Younis_23_12_ @Sevenade78

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Okay, if we arent gonna do anything with different kits, maybe this should be the standard kit you get.
In my opinion leather armor and a wooden sword is better than iron armor and an iron sword. With colloured leather armor you can easily see on what team you are. And with wooden swords, the pvp fights arent done in 1 or 2 hits, so that the battles will be more intense.

You have 2 teams, red and blue.

team red gets:
-red leather armor.
-wooden sword. (so, that the pvp fights arent done within 1 or 2 hits)
-potion of regeneration (+4 hearts or anything like that)
-maybe a bow with 5-10 arrows so that you cant bowspam to victory?

team blue gets the same things except that they will get blue leather armor.

@NanoNet @ImmortalMind @Younis_23_12_ @Sevenade78
I would like for it to be a little more powered, like Red leather hat and boots with iron chest plate and leggings, Stone Sword, Bow with 10 and a splash healing 2. Splash because it's more likely you get less health because it will be inaccurate, plus a possibility of healing the enemy team.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Maybe the chestplate should be colloured. Than its easier to see on what team someone is. And then, the boots and the hat are from iron. Cuz hat+boots is almost equal to a chestplate.
Or we just have coloured name AND coloured boots & hats :33

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I don't care WHAT I the people get, but It needs to be the same thing all around.

About the topic:
The point is to PvP. Not to go screw around with some fancy kit.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I don't care WHAT I the people get, but It needs to be the same thing all around.

The point is to PvP. Not to go screw around with some fancy kit.
I know but I also know that people often get bored quickly, because not everyone likes games for pvp only, that's why I'm talking about something a bit more unique...

If it was about my opinion,I would play the game right now.

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I would prefer more than one kit, but it's down to the owners for it even to be added xD

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I know but I also know that people often get bored quickly, because not everyone likes games for pvp only, that's why I'm talking about something a bit more unique...

If it was about my opinion,I would play the game right now.
That's waht Kit-PvP is generally for though. I find that if this game is going to be made, it should be built for PvP. There are NO vanilla Fighting games for CCG atm. Having one vanilla kit would make this the perfect game.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
That's waht Kit-PvP is generally for though. I find that if this game is going to be made, it should be built for PvP. There are NO vanilla Fighting games for CCG atm. Having one vanilla kit would make this the perfect game.
I know, the problem is that Younis has to decide on wether it's vanilla PvP or not, before that we can't really decide.

And yes I think it's up to Younis, because it was his idea after all, and halo is just going to give the yes/no

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I know, the problem is that Younis has to decide on wether it's vanilla PvP or not, before that we can't really decide.

And yes I think it's up to Younis, because it was his idea after all, and halo is just going to give the yes/no
Younis (sorry to say) has no say if it's going to be vanilla or not. If the game is even accepted, it will be innovated to fit the server best by halo.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Dutch_Frietjes's profile.
Jerry??
Top Bottom