Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
And A CTW? (Capture the wool) for the 3° space in PvP lobby:
First in capture the wool(s) (1 wool or 2) win and everybody has de same stuff I think that would be fun :D
To much like Capture the wool, maybe put your own twist on it?

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Okay, let me rewrite this all, with the concept and whatnot.

So, it's 8v8, winner of that rounds goes to 4v4, winners go to 2v2, winners go to 1v1. Game will only start when it is full.

There will be three basic kits; swordsman, archer and tank. Like tank has chain armour & wood sword, swordsman has leather armour and iron sword, archer has leather armour wood sword, 16 arrows and a bow.

I will stick to Vanilla PvP, as it is pure, which some may like, and some may dislike (more people will like ;))

If this idea is added, Halo can choose different variations in the game and how it works etc, but I want to keep the concept of 8v8, 4v4, 2v2 and 1v1. Kits are customisable to halo.

Thanks for the help everyone. Look at @eshuren1 's thread for more help / stuff that might be considered xD
To be honest i'd go with your original idea, i like the aspect of more players so less people would camp. But overall i like this idea and would love for this to be added as it adds more of a competitive and even playing field.

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
To be honest i'd go with your original idea, i like the aspect of more players so less people would camp. But overall i like this idea and would love for this to be added as it adds more of a competitive and even playing field.
Thanks for the feedback, Uncle Richard! Just would like to know what original idea. You mean the first idea with _one_ kit?

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Okay, the basis of this game is basically team deathmatch, but one winner will be awarded. More information below:

There will be 32 players, split into teams like paintball, all even numbers vs all odd numbers, and they will choose a kit. They will then pvp in custom pvp arenas. And the winning team will win that round. "How will there be more than one round!?"

Well, then the winning team of 16 will be split into another two teams of eight, which then pvp in a smaller arena (but keeping the theme). And it carries on until a 1v1, which leave with a small pvp arena, and the winner wins 25 points.

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
I wouldn't go "with one kit", maybe a couple so there's a little bit of variety to choose from.
But most certainly overall, i love this idea.

dart0808

Jan 7, 2015
dart0808.sekai.cz
I love this! I always wanted cubecraft to have some of the games they have on places like MinePlex, because they are really fun and, also, is annoying to have to switch servers to do certain things.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I wouldn't go "with one kit", maybe a couple so there's a little bit of variety to choose from.
But most certainly overall, i love this idea.
I think there should be one kit. If there are going to be leader boards, it needs to be one kit. Even if it's non noticable, one kit will always be either more OP, or less.

Reactions: SameeraCat

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
I agree with Nano, one kit would be the best just because whoever can get to the top of the leaderboards would have to do it on an equal playing field, no "better armor" or "stronger weapons".

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Normally I'd think that more kits are better, but as long as there are different arena themes im okay with it, it just needs something that changes so the game isnt always the same (I just think players would stop playing if it would always be the same)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom