Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpecForxaGaming:3

Nov 18, 2014
47º Interestellar Turian Fleet.
Well,there are tons of Infected games types,but i think exactly in one that could like everyone:
There are 5-12 players on a map,one starts as a infected,the idea of infected is to infect the another players team:Survivors.
Infected starts with a bow (or gun, i havent see any plugin about this,but i can do one if they want to) and a knife (swor);knife and bow means insta kill,so if the infected hits one Survivor,he dies.
Survivors are spawned with bow,and swrod too.
As a real apocalypse Survivors can kill eachother,but they have 1 life,that means if they die 1 time,they will spawn again,2 times,RIP.
If survivors bring the cure to the central core,they win,if they die,they loose.
Is not able to craft or brake blocks,only to survive.
(Just an idea if this is accepted) also survivors can buy mines (for base defending) and fire bombs (molotovs).

So,any question?;let me know.
----Spec/elcome/Tomas.

Reactions: TlmeLord

SpecForxaGaming:3

Nov 18, 2014
47º Interestellar Turian Fleet.
Yep,Infecteds have unlimited lifes,thats whats make game dificult,the main idea of the infected is kill players so they cant spread the cure.
Survivors are supossed to bring the cure to a main frame,where they spread it to the word,pvp is enabled as every real situation,they only can die one time caused by another survivor,the second time they become infected too.

Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
It is a decent idea, but I would prefer it to be more original. It sounds like typical infection modes, where the humans have to deliver something.

If we could toss it around and add an entirely new and unique mechanic to it, that would be great.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
My thought would be to make different classes. Having a variety in the skills of your team is always interesting, and it might be neat if the classes affected how they turned out when infected. For instance...

Uninfected Classes
The Scout: Speed II, knockback 2 stick
The Grenadier: Green leather armor, throwable grenades
The Machine Gunner: Gray leather armor, slowness I, rapid-fire gun
The Hunter: Shotgun with scattershot, stone sword
The Doctor: Can heal 2 infected people per game, speed boost when holding the antidote. Healed survivors are immune for 10 seconds.
The Distraction: No special abilities, cannot die until all teammates are dead, cannot carry the antidote
The Immune: Can produce 1 antidote per minute, does not become infected on death

Infected Classes
Patient Zero, the First: No special abilities
Runner, Infected Scout: Speed I
Boomer, Infected Grenadier: Slowness II, spawns poison splash potions on death
Tank, Infected Machine Gunner: Slowness III, has 50 hearts
Jumper, Infected Hunter: jumps further than other zombies
Spreader, Infected Doctor: Survivors attacked by the Spreader become poisoned and withered. Spawns poison splash potions when survivor dies. Survivors afflicted by Spreader can be healed by The Doctor.

avakan

Sep 4, 2014
Uk
I have played this on lots of servers we alredy have plugin as gun from paintball. The zombie where's mask and green lever armed they also have the advantage of speed 2. Once killing someon they get a point the killed persons comes back as zombie at zombie spawn and helps kill people a kill strake of 5 gives soldiers more ammo. And bonus points I will give server ip tomorrow I'm tired xD. Btw this game takes a lot of effort to make it shouldn't be put in games iver maybe in pvp. It is a bigger job than skywars I can tell you that for surexD.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom