Votes: 1 20.0%
  • NOPE!!!

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

idrias

May 12, 2016
Here
Yow cubbies,

I am gonna take it in a difrent way now.

WHO?: Hello i am idrias and 12 years old and love cubecraft and i have a big fantasy and have reponaebility.

WHAT?: I have a new game idea for cubecraft. Music batle meny of you know the game build batle now music batle is a kind of the same game butt only you have to make a song (or somthing) from sounds that alredy is in like a crying baby. The song with the most votes win the game.
NORMAL MODE: You have a register where you can find nice sound like a dog the intention is you have to make a song with the sounds of the register.

PRO MODE: Here you have to make a song with musicblocks and not with a plugin where you have a register with sounds.

I hope you like it and i hope its original

Greets idrias

Last edited:

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I like the idea, it's very creative and original.
But making a song in Minecraft with note blocks is kinda... EXTREMELY HARD. Only people that know things about redstone would be able to enjoy this.
But still, it's very creative!

idrias

May 12, 2016
Here
Yeah its pro mode wait i am gonna edit somthings for clairify.
I like the idea, it's very creative and original.
But making a song in Minecraft with note blocks is kinda... EXTREMELY HARD. Only people that know things about redstone would be able to enjoy this.
But still, it's very creative!

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Yow cubbies,

I am gonna take it in a difrent way now.

WHO?: Hello i am idrias and 12 years old and love cubecraft and i have a big fantasy and have reponaebility.

WHAT?: I have a new game idea for cubecraft. Music batle meny of you know the game build batle now music batle is a kind of the same game butt only you have to make a song (or somthing) from sounds that alredy is in like a crying baby. The song with the most votes win the game.
NORMAL MODE: You have a register where you can find nice sound like a dog the intention is you have to make a song with the sounds of the register.

PRO MODE: Here you have to make a song with musicblocks and not with a plugin where you have a register with sounds.

I hope you like it and i hope its original

Greets idrias
I dont play this game...

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Plzz give a reason.
Maybe it is too difficult to create a song... If you can say, in some games it is a fast-based game fases. Like: Duels, FFA, SkyWars, Survival Games, etc.
You also got those games that take a little longer like: MoneyWars, EggWars, TeamSkywars, etc.

Did you see the patern? No? Well, it is quite simple all gamemodes here on CubeCraft exists out 80% PvP typed gamemodes. That 20% aren't PvP typed gamemodes, and has as result unpopularity and would be removed. CubeCraft has Build Battle, and is removed because it was unpopular. With other words no PvP typed gamemode. So my "Fact" is that almost 70% of the CubeCrafters want PvP typed games. :D

Reactions: CommunistCactus

idrias

May 12, 2016
Here
You dont Menu ow the game build batle . the other players vote your music or not.
My english is not really good, but the reason is because it is
Ik spreek ook nl

difficult and its a long game... but in 5 minutes you cant make a song? And who can you win that game?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom