Creative
Skyblock

And for minigames

Block hunt
Lucky blocks
Kit pvp
Walls

These are just a few
Also in the future add a UHC that would be good and parkour like on the java edition would be nice. I know the staff work hard but we haven't had a new game mode on the bedrock edition for a very long time, like over a year now it would be nice to see some of these ideas implemented into the game, thanks cubecraft.

Apr 5, 2020
We should also add the simple mini games like capture the flag tbt run and spleen those are really fun and I would love to see them in the game -BassPoem1342460

Reactions: Noahdecoole
Apr 5, 2020
They should also add a kit pvp would take time but they should do that and not make limineted time modes please no limineted time modes like snowman survival like if you did a limineted time skywars mode then sure but yeah

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I personally do not feel that CubeCraft should add any new gamemodes to Bedrock at this point. The reason for this is because CubeCraft will be focusing on mainly improving Java for this year, because as we know, Java’s player count has been faltering recently. There have been a few new features, such as SkyWars Mega added, and a lot of bug-fixes. Bedrock hasn’t not been “left out” in any way, but by the end of the year (hopefully), the focus will be leveled out across both networks again.
However, if a new game is to be added next year or so, I would really like to see a game such as Capture the Flag added. Capture the Flag in my opinion, is a very Bedrock-friendly game, that would probably gain a lot of players. Though keep in mind that SkyBlock is planned to come to Bedrock some time soon, maybe this year maybe not.
Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, but I think making games perfect is top priority (over making new games) :).

Mizai_Sakura

Mar 11, 2020
Netherlands
Hi there,
I personally do not feel that CubeCraft should add any new gamemodes to Bedrock at this point. The reason for this is because CubeCraft will be focusing on mainly improving Java for this year, because as we know, Java’s player count has been faltering recently. There have been a few new features, such as SkyWars Mega added, and a lot of bug-fixes. Bedrock hasn’t not been “left out” in any way, but by the end of the year (hopefully), the focus will be leveled out across both networks again.
However, if a new game is to be added next year or so, I would really like to see a game such as Capture the Flag added. Capture the Flag in my opinion, is a very Bedrock-friendly game, that would probably gain a lot of players. Though keep in mind that SkyBlock is planned to come to Bedrock some time soon, maybe this year maybe not.
Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, but I think making games perfect is top priority (over making new games) :).
Adding anticheat is top priority i already reported 400 hackers in 4 weeks

Apr 10, 2020
Hi there,
You need more gamemodes to keep players interactive and make it not become stale bedrock has 3x as many players than java and java cannot compete with hypixel add more games to bedrock to make it the most populat server on bedrock AND FOR NEW GAMEMODES BEDROCK HAS BEEN LEFT OUT OVER A YEAR WITH NO UPDATES AND CAPTURE THE FLA SUCKS DUELS ARE WAY BETTER. And when do you think a new gamemode should be added considering the bedrock people have been waiting forever for a new game

ricepwr

Jun 20, 2020
New gamemode ideas for cubecraft bedrock

I can think.of a few but please add your own ideas down below

It would be awesome if we had more world games like

Survival mode
Creative
Skyblock

And for minigames

Block hunt
Lucky blocks
Kit pvp
Walls

These are just a few
I would honorably suggest a building minigame. Not just any normal build battle, but a building game for redstone! Just think about the benefits, people either build well or use redstone well. I've never come across one of these and would like to see it, maybe as a beta minigame for bedrock. Thank's for your cooperation and focus.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
For @Dubby Plays: Duels
And on Robloc you have this game called "Tower of hell"
It is a obby/parkour and you have to get to the top within limited time, lets say 10 minutes for now. Once one player reaches the top the time to complete it speeds up.

NoobSeo

Jun 6, 2020
Bedrock needs new eggwars and skywars ex. eggwars can have emeralds or heart voting skywars can have time voting and projectile voting.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
My idea:

text2image_P6240589_20200621_071027.png

664416905301458959.png

Reactions: ChooseyAtol9156

adam4199

Aug 6, 2016
This is just my idea but I’m getting bored of playing the lifeboats survival mode On Xbox one Bedrock where people are just killing everyone and greifing So I was gonna make a suggestion maybe cubecraft makes a survival mode with claims like how on java there’s towny servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!