Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good Idea?

• Total voters

CreamG

Aug 21, 2018
Chicago
Hey guys,

So just a thought but ever since experimental egg wars mode came out I've been thinking of this new game mode of egg wars called Revival mode where after the egg has been destroyed your body will stay on the ground like in old Mineplex hunger games or maybe your head and you have to shift continuously over the body or head for 10 or 15 seconds and you're revived. You would automatically revive if the egg is not broken but as soon as it is then you have to revive teammates. The bodies of people who fall off the edge will end right back at their island spawn or if it can be done appear near to the closest island mass where they fell off. Also after 1 minute or maybe 90 seconds, you can no longer be revived. Please let me know what you think or any tweaks you would like to add. I'm not a mod or anything just a dreamer. If you have any other cool game mode ideas post them. I'd love to talk. Be nice :)

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Original idea.
But already eggwars has a lot of gamemodes.
Your game can be a chaos, because the revive can be a serious problem.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom