Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
We all like the variety of game modes on the server, but have you ever thought about new game modes that you would like to see added to Cubecraft? In this discussion thread, we'd like to hear your suggestions for new game modes that you think would be fun and exciting to play.

What type of game mode would you like to see added to Cubecraft, and how would it work? Do you have any specific ideas for game mechanics or objectives that would make your suggested game mode stand out? Have you seen similar game modes on other servers or games that you think would be a good fit for Cubecraft?

Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
one of my favorite games, plants vs. zombies garden warfare 2, has a variety of pvp game modes which I would love to see in cubecraft. A simple idea would be a team vanquish game mode in battle arena It would work similarly to FFA, except with two teams fighting against each other. The first team to reach 50 kills, or a different number of kills, wins.
A far more challenging concept to fabricate in cubecraft would be the turf takeover game mode. This mode also has two teams, where one team try’s to defend an area from the attacking team. If the attacking team fails to capture the defended area within a time limit, they lose.
My last idea is to include a version of gardens and graveyard. This is a PVE game mode, where a team of 4 defends a specific area from waves of emenies(mobs). If they defend all ten waves, they win.

Reactions: AnderIoux7

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
We all like the variety of game modes on the server, but have you ever thought about new game modes that you would like to see added to Cubecraft? In this discussion thread, we'd like to hear your suggestions for new game modes that you think would be fun and exciting to play.

What type of game mode would you like to see added to Cubecraft, and how would it work? Do you have any specific ideas for game mechanics or objectives that would make your suggested game mode stand out? Have you seen similar game modes on other servers or games that you think would be a good fit for Cubecraft?
I don't think they will add a new game, but it's fun to add new games or try them out from the community

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom