Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
My idea: A player has a wood sword and maybe some gear, after killing a few players his armor and/or gear will SLOWLY be getting upgraded, such as having enchants or a diamond sword/armor. Obviously, there would be a player who is really good and never dies, well every 1h-5h the game restarts, maybe even just every 30min. Every level will/should be put with other players of the same level OR close.

I DO NOT HAVE A NAME FOR THIS.

Comment down what you think :p

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Sounds too similar to Assassins in my opinion.
Start with basic gear, kill people/loot chests to advance to higher tiers. Only difference is the shops.

TheExpertGriefer

Oct 15, 2016
This is a game similarily with an idea of a game I played on another server.But who says we can't have it too?It should be called Murdergrade because you murder other people and when you do you get your grade by getting your new armor etc.It shouldn't be from Leather to diamond but rather diamond to fists so that the top killers don't get overpowered as soon as they reach diamond and also to rather give the people who have less kills more of a chance.So everyone starts at diamond and then one person get a kill moves on to iron prot 1 then chain then leather etc.In this way the person who didn't get any kills is at diamond still and he has better gear to help him a bit.So whatddya think?I like this idea!And also don't make it so you loot chests that would also add 25%luck which is different for all players so wouldn't be that fair.This is how I think it should be modified.

TheExpertGriefer

Oct 15, 2016
Not really.Assassins?This game has almost nothing to do with any of that except you go around hidden and killing others with the same sword once you upgrade.The thing in this is you are seen so you can't cower back like in assassins you do.Also sometimes shops require too much clicking and repetitive action.Just killing someone and getting automatic upgrade is better.I vote yes.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
As @Chimp already said above 'this sounds too similar to Assassins in my opinion'.
And I have to agree. I like the concept but CubeCraft already has something every similar.

Also, this doens't really seems fair... you almost need to play immediately afther the reset to
make chance of killing players. I feel like this will seperate into 2 groups of players every round.
1) the players that joined immediately and got good gear (maybe 10-15 players)
2) the rest that joined later and get slaughtered by group 1.

As good as the whole 'get kills to get better' concept might be, I don't think it will work out in this way. -1 for me.

Reactions: Chimpeeze

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
I actually don't get why people say it's similar to Sneaky Assasins from Mineplex. the only way you upgrade your stuff is by getting the crystal. Not killing. Yes.. You do get +1 heart everytime you kill, but that's not what he is suggesting.

This could be cool for different PvP section. Atleast it shouldn't be it's own game, but it could be a gamemode at the SG/PvP section. Also, this sounds fun for a boss mode for Minerware.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom