• Yes.

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 150344

I was thinking about a game that consists in capturing the flag, it could have three phases, build phase, fight phase and overtime, I do not know, I think it could work, could it be called Blockwars, what do you think?
There was a game called Blockwars but the “Big Change” removed it.

Reactions: Unipotatoo
I think it will be nice if a few new games come as Murder mystery and Build Battle and the like. Maybe it will be a great success and motivate people to be in the top. Regret that the old top is no longer there. I hope that there will be change. As new games come out, there is also something new and that people want in a Minecraft server. They want something they have not yet played, maybe they find it be really nice and recommend them to people to play the game.

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
¡¡Hola!! Creo que podría ser bueno, por mi parte, creo que deberíamos agregarlo, pero no, de acuerdo con su actividad o juego, se puede dejar o no.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it will be nice if a few new games come as Murder mystery and Build Battle and the like. Maybe it will be a great success and motivate people to be in the top. Regret that the old top is no longer there. I hope that there will be change. As new games come out, there is also something new and that people want in a Minecraft server. They want something they have not yet played, maybe they find it be really nice and recommend them to people to play the game.

I understand Cubecraft has had quite a few games that other major networks have had but there needs to be a line drawn.

Murder Mystery is a completely original game. Are we seriously going to copy down to the wire? Besides that look what happened to Battlezone for example. It would die in like a week. The server right now is not looking so good so this would not be helpful. I'm sorry but what? How does this bring great success and "motivate" people when we have games 10 times popular with about 50 players on here and there.

"They want something they have not yet played, maybe they find it be really nice and recommend them to people to play the game." Then why are you suggesting taking games from other servers? Completely original or not, you're not making much sense.

it's not a joke Juskebat. Is my opninion.

That's debatable. I understand what your trying to suggest but it really sounds like a joke.

"Is my opninion."

English?

(This link is a joke because why not.)

Reactions: SenatorKarma

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
No tnks, copy other servers games is not cool if you want to play MM or build battle go to hypixel.

The exclusive games are necesary for get new players.
Cubecraft exclusive games
»blockwars (removed)
»minerware (removed)
»tower defende
»battlezone (fortnite is better and free)(removed)
»arcade (removed)
»lucky islands
»eggwars system

Hypixel try to copy lucky islands and....... they create a horrible gamemode.

Copy games is not cool

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Copying is indeed not cool but they try to gain success and Hypixel has multiple games allowing more people to play. They also have in the total players more. I found Cubecraft more fun for these 2 updates. When Cubecraft was a lot more successful. So I hope there is a big change back take place.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Yes it is a great pity that the great game blockwars is removed. It was a great success, hope the weather at the server is added. Mineware also belonged to one of my favorite games.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom