Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahenol

Jul 14, 2016
For a while I've had an idea for a brand new Game i haven't thought of a name yet but Im planning it to be like skywars and Eggwars COMBINED basically you have chests and an egg and a middle island. There are 4 chests on each island you will get a weapon good/bad, some armour good/bad, blocks (wood/stone) and some food and a bow 50% chance of one and some snowballs or eggs. So you build to the middle island there are 10 chests there filled with like protection 5 armour, sharpness 5 armour, pickaxes and all the good stuff like that, you have an egg to destroy so you cover it up with blocks or something like that. Some kits could be like
Pyro: 5 buckets or lava, fire resistance potion for 10 mins a flint and steel.
Armoursmith: diamond helmet, protection 3 book, anvil and 64 bottles o' enchanting!
Plz read this! -TrueFrozenFire

Lt.Levi

Jul 27, 2016
Good idea but ithink it will be like skywars means Nothing new :)
(Thats my opinion)

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
The objective for every player would be to go as fast as possible to the middle and get all the OP-stuff, afther you got that you don't really need your egg anymore (just camp spawn and 99% win) and it would be the same as skywars...

Don't think this will work out, sorry :/

Bahenol

Jul 14, 2016
Hmm... mabye once your egg (or mob or block)is destroyed your immediately illiminated!

Vijavija18

Jul 26, 2016
Spain
I don't find it interesting, and i think it wouldn't be succesful. However, I think that Eggwars needs some changes, because right now games are too long for my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom