Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

me3boodme

Jun 7, 2016
Hi guys , I know I'm just neb with cracked MC but I have some ideas for a Minigame
Notice : I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this kind of threads .

Anyways there's 4 teams red yellow green and blue , each team has a treasury , and each
treasury has for example 100k [ 3 diamond blocks , 4 emerald blocks
10 gold blocks and 20 iron blocks ] [ it can be changed ] So each block
has it's own price : diamond = 10k , emerald = 5k , gold = 3k , iron = 1k

Your mission : steal from other teams , but when you steal any block you wont be able to
fight so your team should have your back and help you or you can be a thief .
you can steel 1-3 blocks at the same time but you will get some negatives :
1 block : as I said you will lose the ability to fight
2 blocks : you wont be able to fight plus you can't jump
3 blocks : can't fight , can't jump and you will get slowness 1

then when you steal any block you will have to go to your base so when you do that money will be added
to your treasury , for example if you stole a diamond block , 10k will be added to your team treasury
so your team will get 110k

the game last for 10 min , but if any team managed to collect 200k before 10 min
the game will end and the team will win .
About the map , it will be medium , Ps it contains 24 player [ 6 each team ] or 16 players 4 each team
about the donation : there will be kits with speed and better armor or sword Plus ranks

I really want you to get the idea , everything else is changeable .
hope I didn't forget anything . if you have any questions or ideas leave it down .

-3BooD

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
Not very detailed tbh. Seems just, plain. No like special or unique twists. its basically capture the flag with currency. Like does more money mean better gear? does money spawn round the map? and you can buy yourself some goods?

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I'm not a huge fan of this game to be honest. I think it's way too similair to other minigames on Cube. I also think the game isn't going to be populair, since you need support from your teammates. If there is a 'trolling teammate', the game is just ruined.

Sorry but I'll give it a -1

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Too much like blockwars for me. It doesn't have much detail behind it and seems to be purely take blocks and bring them back. Not very much originality

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I don't think it's fair if you take an iron block, that you get the same disadvanteges as a diamond block. Overall the game looks similar to blockwars. So a -1 from me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom