Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

The main idea
The main purpose of this game is that you are split into 4 teams of 4 people each. You then have to fight a boss called the zombie king. The 16 players would have to work together and defeat the boss zombie to get some points. Then the team which deals the most damage would get bonus points. The 16 players would not be able to hurt each other. You also get points for surviving every 30 seconds. If you fail the kill the boss in the specific time limit you lose.

The boss
The boss would be a zombie covered in full gold or iron armour as well as a crown. They would have the same movement as an average zombie and would also have a diamond sword. This boss would also have an extrememly large amount of health like 100 or 200 so that it is reasonably hard to kill. They would also have the ability to spawn baby zombie minions which I will explain later. THe players would then have to work together to kill the boss.

The minions
Normal minion:
The normal minion would have no armour and move quite fast. They qould be extrememly similar to normal baby zombies. These minions would be the most common to spawn.
TNT minion:
The TNT minion would be a normal zombie pigman that cannot attack you like the other minions but instead just blows up when it touches you. It would be similar to the ones spawned by the pig king in lucky islands and would cause lots of damage.
Armoured minion:
The armoured minion would be a normal minion covered in full iron armour. It would all move quite a bit slower than the others minions as it has to carry so much heavy armour.
Archer minion:
The archer minion would be different to the other minions as it would be a baby skeleton. It would use a bow and would attack from a ranged distance. It would move slightly slower than a normal minion and would be basically the same otherwise.
Pig minion:
The pig minion is a simple baby pigman. These would be rare to spawn and would have a gold sword and deal more damage than normal minions. They would also have a tiny bit more health.

Kits for humans
Archer:
The archer kit would have a bow enchanted with power 2. It would also have full chain armour enchanted to protection 1 and a sharpness 1 iron sword. They would start with 32 arrows and get 4 per minion kill
Tank:
The tank kit would have a set of full iron armour enchanted to protection 3. It would also have a stone sword enchanted to sharpness 2.
Medic:
The medic kit would have a set of full chain armour enchanted to protection 1 as well as a sharpness 2 stone sword. It also has 3 golden apples and the ability to heal a nearby player 5 health. This ability would have a cooldown of about 20 seconds.

Warrior:
The warrior kit has a set of full chain armour enchanted to protection 3 as well as an iron sword enchanted to sharpness 2.

All items would have an infinite durability.

I would love to hear any suggestions about possible kits, minions, timings for minion spawns etc. I wasnt too sure about them myself.
PS 100th message :p yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 59979

-What happen if you die? Your team lose points or something?
I wasnt too sure about that. At first I thought that you would just die but now that I think about it something like that would be better. I would say it would be that you loose damage points or something if you die and you gain them from doing damage to minions and the boss.
-What about tnt minion health? I think this mob should have low health due to the instant explosion.
Yes the TNT minion would have less health due to its speed and power. It would be quite unbalanced if it was normal health in my opinion.

Reactions: BadGuy and Capitan

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I love your idea , it looks like a fun gamemode. I would love to play this game. I also got a small idea, maybe add a witch to the kits for humans. The witch will bring potions to the battle ground and will be able to use the potions every 10secs. The witch will also have a stone sword and leather armor.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Really nice suggestion!!
Congratulations on 100 messages though.

Anyway some questions
- Is there going to be vote options? Easy, Normal, Hard
- Are the teams in different colours?
- Are you able to break blocks? If yes, kit idea: Miner.

D

Deleted member 59979

- Is there going to be vote options? Easy, Normal, Hard
- Are the teams in different colours?
- Are you able to break blocks? If yes, kit idea: Miner.
I would say that the difficulties would be a good idea. I would give voting for easy or hard to all ranks (IRON+) and the hard difficulty would have increased health for mobs as well as more spawning.
Yes the teams would be organised into 4 different colors. The colors dont really matter although I would like orange, black, red and blue :P
No you would be able to break blocks as that would lead to far too much team trolling/camping and people could use that to do things they shouldnt be able to.

D

Deleted member 59979

doesn't this sound a bit like infection ?
If you actually read it the game is nothing like infection. Infection is largely PvP based and is quite a lot different from Zombie Siege which is PvE based

gwynneth_aq

Aug 19, 2016
Sounds like Money Walls (I believe that was the name)- a game CC had a few years ago before Egg Wars mixed with that one server's game (either hypixel or the hive where there's a giant zombie and it's pretty much EW but with a zombie?). Neat concept, though!

F

Facelurite

Sounds like Money Walls (I believe that was the name)- a game CC had a few years ago before Egg Wars mixed with that one server's game (either hypixel or the hive where there's a giant zombie and it's pretty much EW but with a zombie?). Neat concept, though!
Hive

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom