Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like for this game to be added to CubeCraft?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGamerASD

Jan 23, 2021
I have an idea for a new Blockwars related game, which is like Blockwars Core, but with upgrades and items you can buy.

Here's a video you can watch of a preview of the game (In the video I play by myself, but this game is meant to be played with two teams of players):

The objective of the game is to destroy the enemy team's core. To do this, you have to disable their energy shield by breaking their 2 generators. Causing the core's HP to go to 0 will cause your team to win the game! To help you, you can buy items from the shop or upgrades from the upgrades shop. At the start of the game, you get 1 minute and 100 coins to prepare before the game begins.

I think this game would be very fun and bring a lot of new players to the server because it's different from any other game on Cubecraft. The most innovative part is the Block Health System, where breaking a block lowers its health, and it only breaks when its health reaches 0.

Niuqe

Feb 20, 2021
Hey,

I see the potential of the game and with maybe a smaller map some modification of weapons it's pretty good.
But i would change it to some pre equipped stuff in different modes like basic normal and op . The teams dont have to buy stuff and they can die how often they want.

This gamemode reminds me a bit of the Cores gamemode.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Bro you are so cool! I’d like to know how much time you put into this, it’s amazing!
But I have a few changes I think should be made.

1) Axes should be put in the weapon shop, since they are also used as a weapon. There should also be a sharpness 1 diamond axe. They should all be the same price as their sword counterparts, except for the golden axe since it breaks wood very fast.

2) More upgrades. Upgrades that increase the HP of the core and generators or some that increase the attack damage, speed, and HP of the slimes.

3) I think I saw instant damage arrows in the archery shop, they shouldn’t be a thing because they are very overpowered. Imagine someone bowspamming you with a bunch of instant damage arrows. It would hurt, a LOT!

4) An enchanted version of each tool/armor piece in the game. Like a golden efficiency 1 pickaxe, power 1 bow, protection 1 diamond armor, etc.
Some of these might have already been a thing, but you get what I’m saying.

Good job! I hope this gets implemented sometime as it looks like a very fun game! +1

- The Axe Wielding Vindicator

TheGamerASD

Jan 23, 2021
It took me a week to make this by myself. The axes in the tools shop have a modifier on them which makes them deal -5 damage so they aren't too powerful.

Reactions: Matriox

TheGamerASD

Jan 23, 2021
I like the idea, but I feel like blockwars isn't popular enough to add more game modes to it at the moment.
Blockwars doesn't get that many players usually. But I think this game is different enough from the other Blockwars games, so it could get more players than the other Blockwars games.

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom