Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this idea should be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I really like this idea and your creativity. I will like to see this since this will be a great PVP game, but when a player upgrades a gear too fast it will be impossible to kill, and if a teammate doesn't help a player it will be way too easy for a player to die. Maybe there should 4 teams and 5 players.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I really like this idea and your creativity. I will like to see this since this will be a great PVP game, but when a player upgrades a gear too fast it will be impossible to kill, and if a teammate doesn't help a player it will be way too easy for a player to die. Maybe there should 4 teams and 5 players.
Nah that would ruin the chaos. I prefer 2 teams.

Reactions: DragonSan and MooTa

Acrontus

Jan 4, 2017
Earth
www.youtube.com
It was changed from "upgraded" to "degraded" I personally think degrading peoples armor per kill will encourage people to sit out the whole game and clean up at the end.
@Lezappen I agree with your view. I was thinking about this, and so I decided that there should be no change in the armor. You start out with relatively decent armor, and play the hand you are dealt.

Reactions: Injunction

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth

That's perfectly fine. I don't mind negative feedback. But, if you could please tell me where I can improve on this idea, it would be very helpful for future suggestions.

I just Dont like this kind of games :( But its actually a good idea! But it's not my style you know ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Top Bottom