Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jack Broughton

Oct 25, 2016
Information:
This game consists of two major teams. The villans and the heroes! Each team will have a bunch of cool looking characters based from superheroes or villans from movies/tv or whatever. You can get these characters with points and some will cost more and be slightly better than others, each with unique abilities and different playing styles. A bit like overwatch or whatever each character will have an ultimate ability which does something unique such as freeze enemy players get a laser gun or whatever I'm just drafting ideas... Each player will have about 3-5 lives.

When joining a game eg 1 v 1 , 2 v 2 or anything heroes will always be partnered against a villan.

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
Information:
This game consists of two major teams. The villans and the heroes! Each team will have a bunch of cool looking characters based from superheroes or villans from movies/tv or whatever. You can get these characters with points and some will cost more and be slightly better than others, each with unique abilities and different playing styles. A bit like overwatch or whatever each character will have an ultimate ability which does something unique such as freeze enemy players get a laser gun or whatever I'm just drafting ideas... Each player will have about 3-5 lives.

When joining a game eg 1 v 1 , 2 v 2 or anything heroes will always be partnered against a villan.
Dude go to hypixel and play their heroes XD,they have it and I don't think cubecraft will copy them

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Aside from copying from lowp1x31 This is also similar to super craft bros.

Jack Broughton

Oct 25, 2016
I wouldn't know never played hypixel because I got banned on the first day... I got this idea more off Overwatch tbh.
I think the originality comes from the two different teams and achievements/challenges can be set to make players try both Villans and Heroes.

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
Cubecraft Heroes
Youtube Heroes except on a MC server.

Be nice on the forums and you can mass flag people!!

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Similar to Hypixel's Smash Heroes.
How does every mod know about Hypixel? Do you guys just go there to spy them? and what's the matter about copying other server... We care about how good a server is, not about how the do it :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom