Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
I was thinking this could be an arcade lobby game. Not big enough for its own lobby.

Title: Death Run

Overview of the game:

Looking behind you, you see a wall of water. It is coming closer. You reach out to touch it and feel a burn. Dreading feeling the burn again, you turn and run. It's all flat for a while and seems fine, when you notice the obstacles in front of you. You jump over them and around them, whatever you have to do, but the wall is still coming. Nearby players fall into the wall. A few seconds later they are flying around as spectators. You run faster. This will be your win.

The game would be like my little story. You compete against about 9 other players. The wall of water will overcome you and anything around you. The first stretch of about 25 blocks will be flat, to get you ready. Then there will be blocks in front of you, parkour, even places where you can't jump. The room each player has to run (containing obstacles) is about 15 blocks across and goes on for about 1000 blocks or more in front of you. The obstacles get harder as you go.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I like the idea of water chasing you, it's different to other versions of deathrun. But it might be that Cubecraft can't make this possible for whatever reason, but I personally think it's great and should be added.
(TIP: Make a poll to let players decide!).

Reactions: Daniel_H212

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like the idea of water chasing you, it's different to other versions of deathrun. But it might be that Cubecraft can't make this possible for whatever reason, but I personally think it's great and should be added.
(TIP: Make a poll to let players decide!).
Also the name isn't a bit original ;) Unless I agree with What @KintAura said

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
This is similar to the lava run parkour concept that some map creators have used to make very cool maps. However, I have a few questions for you:

1. The maps should be impossible to memorize. Otherwise, this makes it hard for a new player to win, even with good parkour skills, just because they know the map less well than others. It shouldn't be a competition to memorize the maps, that would make it a boring game. Do you have any ideas how this can be done? Maybe random generation, or some other way?
2. Should the water accelerate as time goes on or should the obstacles get harder and harder, so the water can catch up?
3. How long should each game last, on average, and why is this a good amount of time, both not too long, and not overly intense?
4. Would the parkour be difficult, as in most lava run parkour maps, with series of jumps that have checkpoints occasionally in between, or should it be a series of simple obstacles, where missing one jump doesn't matter too much?

If you are wondering what lava run parkour is like, check this video by a popular youtuber:

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Can you say Why you like this idea?

Because he thinks its a fun game? It isn't a pointless reply.
If you disagree with a suggestion you have to give good reasons otherwise its pointless.

-

It should be a cool adventure game, but is it unique? Cube craft still tries to be "a little bit'' unique right?
And rip bad computers, because of a wall of water thats moving.
I will try this game if I could but I don't really know if I'll like it because of players that probably lagging.
Kinda neutral with this idea because I like the parkour things and stuff.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Because he thinks its a fun game? It isn't a pointless reply.
If you disagree with a suggestion you have to give good reasons otherwise its pointless.

-

It should be a cool adventure game, but is it unique? Cube craft still tries to be "a little bit'' unique right?
And rip bad computers, because of a wall of water thats moving.
I will try this game if I could but I don't really know if I'll like it because of players that probably lagging.
Kinda neutral with this idea because I like the parkour things and stuff.
Thx for more information that is What cubecraft needs

Reactions: Soeshi
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom