Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emminator

Sep 28, 2016
Chico, CA
I think they should create a fun new game, so i think they should create a horse race! It would be really fun kinda like mario kart racers. except on a horse! :D so i have some ideas for it: Once you join the game you would spawn on the horse but you couldn't move intill the game starts then obviously when theres enough players the game would start, there would be tall bushes you would have to jump over, fences, and water. stuff like that. please drop a like if you like my idea!:p

Last edited:

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
I would suggest putting more detail into your statement for a new game. Also add a pull instead of asking for likes.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Sounds kinda like a partygame at hypixel where you've to do a jump parkour with your horse against other players.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like the general premise, however many servers do this already. Could you add a little twist? :P

Emminator

Sep 28, 2016
Chico, CA
okay i have an idea,
the last person to cross the finish line for one of the laps they get eliminated, once you your done with all three laps and haven't been last to cross the finish line for each three laps, then your in for the final round. so then you have another chance to win 1st! if you have other ideas please lemme know!:p (Hope this helped :D)

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I like the general premise, however many servers do this already.
Sounds kinda like a partygame at hypixel where you've to do a jump parkour with your horse against other players.
I was thinking the same.
Cubecraft likes to be original with minigames so I am unsure about this idea :)

they should have upgrades for your horses so they can go faster, so kinda like a kit,
Kinda unfair to those who have little to no points to spend.

I do see potential with some sort of race game combined with abilities/ kits:)

Reactions: Marieke2001

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Horses are often non existant in some servers and games like survival, they are practically a lag generator, plus this idea wouldnt really work since horses all run at the same speed and if its the normal oval track whoever is on the inside is guranteed a win

Emminator

Sep 28, 2016
Chico, CA
him well instead of upgr
I was thinking the same.
Cubecraft likes to be original with minigames so I am unsure about this idea :)

Kinda unfair to those who have little to no points to spend.

I do see potential with some sort of race game combined with abilities/ kits:)
so instead of upgrades maybe kits to pic what color skin of your horse and maybe what kind of saddle and maybe name tags to name your horse

Emminator

Sep 28, 2016
Chico, CA
well its not as fun as a horse game XD and plus they have a lot of games on cube craft that they have on most servers so why not a horse game or maybe some kind of racing game doesn't have to be a horse one.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom