Status
Not open for further replies.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Thank you :D

Yes, I know the game 'Kill Confirmed' but the main goal of your game is to build a tower, you do that by making kills but the goal is the tower, and that's not what the name is about.
I understand you like a name with tower in it. But the Staff decides after all! I only said Block Confirmed because it is the first thing i thought of.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Seems pretty simple, which can be a good and a bad thing.

Simple games are good in that players can easily understand the objective and play the game with little to no explanation. With our enormous Spanish and Dutch communities, less words=less translation=less confusion in games.

Simple games are bad in that these sorts of games get old quick. I could see this being a minor part in a much larger game, perhaps in a game where the player must complete several small objectives rather than one large one.

Anyways, it's a neat idea, but I feel it could use more.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
words=less translation=less confusion in games.
@Tacosbefriends is mathematic!
Seems pretty simple, which can be a good and a bad thing.

Simple games are good in that players can easily understand the objective and play the game with little to no explanation. With our enormous Spanish and Dutch communities, less words=less translation=less confusion in games.

Simple games are bad in that these sorts of games get old quick. I could see this being a minor part in a much larger game, perhaps in a game where the player must complete several small objectives rather than one large one.

Anyways, it's a neat idea, but I feel it could use more.
Cannot be said better

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I hope you wont be bored fast @Tacosbefriends
Maybe an arcade game?
Or we can get ideas to expand the game. Like adding a block that needs to be protected and the enemy(s) can only reach if their tower is over half of its heigth and when you destroy it you eliminate them. Like first you have 4 teams, then if 1 is eliminated you get tped in a new map with 3 teams and if 1 gets eliminated you get in an 2 teams map o yeah or we can add this as a arcade game :p

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
@Tacosbefriends *very hard bump I broke my hips while bumping over this giant time*

Arcade got overhauled and it is pretty good.

Does this sound like a good arcade game or do I need to recreate the thread?
I like your idea, it is a better idea for making a new thread. I Will save My comment for than :)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom