Would you add this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Definitely an interesting idea. I'm not really sure how the PvP works into the game (There's PvP, right? There's swords and stuff, so there's gotta be PvP?) but I like the concept of working together to build something.

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
Definitely an interesting idea. I'm not really sure how the PvP works into the game (There's PvP, right? There's swords and stuff, so there's gotta be PvP?) but I like the concept of working together to build something.
You PvP because you get a coin every time you kill an enemy team member. 3 coins gets you a block to add to your tower. 5 coins let you remove a block from the enemy team.

Anyways, I think that if you do the remove an enemy block, you get a pickaxe with the durability to destroy 1 block, and you have to mine their block yourself. I think that would make it more fun for players.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well let me explain it simple... You kill someone and that someone drops one Iron ingot or something (1 Coin) with 3 coins you can add a block to your tower.. with 5 coins you can remove a block from the enemies tower... The PVP is like Egg Wars you can buy armor with Coins (Iron Ingots or something) and you only get coins by killing someone so to get better loot you need to kill more people... I think everyone could start with full leather and a wooden sword but that's just my opinion or everyone has 2 coins because full leather armor costs 1 coin and wooden sword 1 coin..... And not only that but also food and other stuff is buyable with coins....

Hello dear Cubers,

Let me introduce myself at first:
I am Haider, 12 years old and my IGN is: iAmHaider

I have a idea for an new game.
It is called: Block Confirmed

Goal: Building the highest tower in 10 minutes

Teams: I would recommend 2 teams of 5 up to 10 people.

How to get blocks: By killing a person from another team you will get 1 coin. With 3 coins you can get a block. For 5 coins you could remove a block from the other team.

What is your gear: Everyone has 10 kit points. With that amount of kit points you can create your own kit. Below i will put a list with what everything will cost. You can get 3 extra kit coins at a game: the 1st will cost 100 the 2nd will cost 250 and the 3rd will cost 500 CCG points

I hope soon we will confirm all blocks!

Items:
Sword:
Wooden sword 1
Stone sword 2
Iron sword 3
Diamond sword 5
Knockback on one of these will cost 1 extra point!

Armor:
Full leather 1
Full chain 2
Full iron 3
Full diamond 5

Bow:
No enchant 1
Power 1 2
Power 2 3
Power 3 4
Power 4 5
Power 5 6
Infinity at one of these will cost 2 points extra!

Food:
16 steak 1
64 steak 3

Arrows:
1 arrow 1 (needed for infinity)
16 arrows 2
64 arrows 4

Just some tips....
The tower needs to be build pretty high like 30 blocks or something it should be 30x3=90 kills or more or we work on a time limit of 5 or more minutes but that means to get good armor you will have to kill enemies very fast...
Another thing I think the armor and weapons are too cheap.... If this game doesn't work on a time limit then its easy to get good armor right from the beginning....
Just my opinion tho....

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Sounds pretty good to me. But i do have one question. When you die, would you lose the coins that you collected, or do you always keep your coins? (Wouldn't be a problem for me, i don't die xD)

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
It's a cool idea! Really like the PvP and team building in it. You seriously have to work together.

But how are you going to build the highest tower? So, someone had build like 10 blocks high. They NEED to jump of what would give you fall damage (hackers would have No-Fall then). And then? Do you have to build again 10 blocks to make the tower higher again?

I thought it would be cool to add a spiral stair so you just go up and down easily :)

D

Deleted member 100818

nice idea but I think that the developers are bussy with fixing bugs and not adding new games, we can think about new games but I think they won't add it.
But I hope that it will be added +1

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Really like the concept! Although I think it can have some more additions to it I think I'd enjoy playing this game! Also something wich is totally diffrent from other games on Cube! GJ!

edit:
I also think the name doesn't really fit the game, Tower Builders sounds a bit too easy, but I think a name with ''Tower'' would suit this game very well!

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
@Roebahn
Kill Confirmed is a game on shooters where the person you kill drops a tag. Block Confirmed is a game on Minecraft where the person you kill drops a coin.

You get it?

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
@Roebahn
Kill Confirmed is a game on shooters where the person you kill drops a tag. Block Confirmed is a game on Minecraft where the person you kill drops a coin.

You get it?
Yes, I know the game 'Kill Confirmed' but the main goal of your game is to build a tower, you do that by making kills but the goal is the tower, and that's not what the name is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom