Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ELK878

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2017
Madrid
FEEDBACK SUGGESTION:

Hi! I played the game but I don't know why I always lose :oops: lol

To make different ways to play, i suggest that players can vote whether we have to complete Bingo normally or do "full cardboard" (sorry if my English is bad). This way, we will have to search for all the items on the Bingo and so the game will be much longer and tense, in my opinion, like a true survival...

Second suggestion: Make the cardboard (the map on offhand) have only food, or only blocks, or armor, if you consider doing this another variation of Bingo, that would be awesome!!

Thanks guys and let me know what you think :):):)

Cube-Love:cube_light:Always
I dont think that 'Full cardboard' is a good idea 'Cuz if there aré some diamond things it Will be ver y difficult to finish the cardboard

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
There is a SUPER DUPER ANNOYING BUG when you fill a lava bucket (maybe water too). You can't fill that bucket with anything else, you have to craft another one :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I don't know if this is the place to report bugs of Beta games....
That's not a bug but just there so you don't kill people with lava. You can always use the lava to smelt something to get the empty bucket back.

Reactions: Djekko_

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Cubecraft's logic: Bingo asks for green dye and snowballs and there is no snow or cactus on the world... Pls fix that
Both of those things are definitely obtainable, but I have experienced that it's incredibly rare to find either of them, let alone both of them in one game. Boosting the spawn frequency would be nice.

Reactions: BehindThePalo

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
View attachment 141356
Hello CubeCrafters!

It’s that time again where we have a new game for all of you to play, Bingo!! Which can be accessed in the newly named Beta Games Lobby.

Bingo is an 8 player competitive survival game that will test your knowledge and speed in survival Minecraft.

Player surviving in Bingo.

The objective in Bingo is to be the first person to collect 5 items in a line either vertically, horizontally or diagonally. Once you have collected 5 items in a line, you have Bingo and win the game! Each player is given a map that will display the bingo card for that game.

View attachment 141384
Bingo card players will have in their off hand.

Every item you collect will be crossed off your bingo card. You can reuse items more then once to obtain multiple items for your card.

Effects when player collects an item.

Bingo is all about your survival skill and is a PvE game. Bingo has vanilla survival gameplay with a full day/night cycle and mob spawns. The scoreboard has been created to aid players during the game. The scoreboard will show you the World Time, Game Time and your Y-level.

View attachment 141383
Scoreboard that all players will see in game.

You will be rewarded 25 points and 50 experience if you win. Each player will also be rewarded 3 points for each item you collect so it is always worth collecting some extra items!

Player mining for diamonds.

Player winning a game of Bingo.

We've modified world generation just for Bingo with smaller biomes to give players access to as many resources as possible.

View attachment 141484
Map generator.

VERSION!
To play Bingo you must be using Minecraft 1.11 or higher

WE WANT FEEDBACK

We want to hear all of your opinions and suggestions on how we can change and improve Bingo. Though please note this game has been released in BETA and can be changed or removed at any time.​
Nice update!

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Enjoy playing this, a few suggestions;

- Make a kit that gives you wood tools, every game you need to make these which makes it a little repetitive (Bought by points).
- More spawn locations, I've spawned in the same location a few times.
- More maps!
- Possibly make mobs something to get? Like a tamed wolf, iron golem, snowman etc. (Haven't seen any snow biomes yet).
- Maybe add messages with how many items are required for other players to win. "andyschofie has 2 items remaining for a line" etc.

D

Deleted member 352903

Enjoy playing this, a few suggestions;

- Make a kit that gives you wood tools, every game you need to make these which makes it a little repetitive (Bought by points).
- More spawn locations, I've spawned in the same location a few times.
- More maps!
- Possibly make mobs something to get? Like a tamed wolf, iron golem, snowman etc. (Haven't seen any snow biomes yet).
- Maybe add messages with how many items are required for other players to win. "andyschofie has 2 items remaining for a line" etc.
I agree with all of this lol.

Reactions: The Lord Pleb
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom