Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CreeperSlimePig

Aug 4, 2016
I agree with all too, but maybe the kits shouldn't be purchased by points as in Beta game Infection (at least until the game is official)

An Iron Golem in the Bingo sounds amazing! That requires a lot of iron and I've seen some pumpkins, maybe give some extra points for that diffucult task?
I have seen villages with iron golems in this, that's how I managed to get magenta dye without trying to find lapis.

Netherack? Really? I haven't once seen that.
The only one I've been unable to find anywhere is a slime ball. Slimes do probably still spawn in a swamp biome area during night though.
The two ridiculous ones I've seen are netherrack and grass block. Other than that, mostly obtainable ones.

Djekko_

Novice Member
Jun 30, 2017
UK
can you fix the game telling you to get non-obtainable items like netherrack and stuff like that?
All items from the Nether and the End are not possibilities to be on the bingo card. We tested the game a lot and all the items on a bingo card are obtainable in a normal game of Bingo

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
It's ya boy, back with more suggestions/bugs.

Recently, when I went to use the chests/furnaces in a village came up with this message.
upload_2018-1-28_14-51-25.png

When crafting beds, maybe make it so they have to be the actual colour, rather than just a standard bed? In the image I've crafted a white bed but still got it ticked off.
upload_2018-1-28_14-52-55.png

Just an issue with world generation, all water.
upload_2018-1-28_14-54-3.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-28_14-50-9.png
    upload_2018-1-28_14-50-9.png
    364.3 KB · Views: 245

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Recently, when I went to use the chests/furnaces in a village came up with this message.
upload_2018-1-28_14-51-25-png.141614
Somebody likely already opened the furnace before you, resulting in the "ownership" transferring to that person. It's weird, but that's the system they chose to use to prevent players from stealing from others.

When crafting beds, maybe make it so they have to be the actual colour, rather than just a standard bed? In the image I've crafted a white bed but still got it ticked off.
upload_2018-1-28_14-52-55-png.141615
Since the gamemode is 1.11+, it checks for 1.11 beds (the classic red one). Any 1.12 bed will be seen as that one.
In order for a specific colour bed to be necessary on the card, we'd need to fully update to 1.12.
I'm up for it though!

Reactions: BehindThePalo

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Somebody likely already opened the furnace before you, resulting in the "ownership" transferring to that person. It's weird, but that's the system they chose to use to prevent players from stealing from others.

Since the gamemode is 1.11+, it checks for 1.11 beds (the classic red one). Any 1.12 bed will be seen as that one.
In order for a specific colour bed to be necessary on the card, we'd need to fully update to 1.12.
I'm up for it though!

giphy.gif

When I spawned, I was the first person to reach this village. I understand it for people crafting chests/furnaces.
upload_2018-1-29_10-49-19.png

Reactions: BehindThePalo

Thijsieb

Nov 30, 2016
View attachment 141356
Hello CubeCrafters!

It’s that time again where we have a new game for all of you to play, Bingo!! Which can be accessed in the newly named Beta Games Lobby.

Bingo is an 8 player competitive survival game that will test your knowledge and speed in survival Minecraft.

Player surviving in Bingo.

The objective in Bingo is to be the first person to collect 5 items in a line either vertically, horizontally or diagonally. Once you have collected 5 items in a line, you have Bingo and win the game! Each player is given a map that will display the bingo card for that game.

View attachment 141384
Bingo card players will have in their off hand.

Every item you collect will be crossed off your bingo card. You can reuse items more then once to obtain multiple items for your card.

Effects when player collects an item.

Bingo is all about your survival skill and is a PvE game. Bingo has vanilla survival gameplay with a full day/night cycle and mob spawns. The scoreboard has been created to aid players during the game. The scoreboard will show you the World Time, Game Time and your Y-level.

View attachment 141383
Scoreboard that all players will see in game.

You will be rewarded 25 points and 50 experience if you win. Each player will also be rewarded 3 points for each item you collect so it is always worth collecting some extra items!

Player mining for diamonds.

Player winning a game of Bingo.

We've modified world generation just for Bingo with smaller biomes to give players access to as many resources as possible.

View attachment 141484
Map generator.

VERSION!
To play Bingo you must be using Minecraft 1.11 or higher

WE WANT FEEDBACK

We want to hear all of your opinions and suggestions on how we can change and improve Bingo. Though please note this game has been released in BETA and can be changed or removed at any time.​
Sounds pretty cool to me. Can't wait!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom