Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think 1.17 would be great since it adds way more blocks and mobs to the game, and by that, different type of enemies and buildings :D sure not many people play 1.17, but i dont think it will make too much of a difference. people can always switch with just a few clicks between any version, they just gotta deal with the fact they cant use any mods from the beginning. the fact no other server has a gamemode like this, makes this game way more attractive and will most likely boost the playerbase quite a bit. the game will obviously take a long time to create and a lot of testing, but it sounds like a game worth waiting for.
well pretty sure devs wont make game so big, since they cane make smaller game that will increase player base the same -----> look sb with about 200 players(9 months to make) and among slimes with 200 players(10 days to make)

with all due respect the amount of bugs found on skyblock is just huge, and about games being tested, i highly doubt that look---->colony control which i think were never properly tested for gameplay(not bugs)
i dont think its fair to compare these two games since they're completely different. one is a grinding/survival game, the other is a minigame. you attract different types of players with this. it makes a lot of sense to find more bugs in skyblock or colony control, because they're way bigger then among slimes.

Reactions: xHappyMood and Axyy
D

Deleted member 489420

i think 1.17 would be great since it adds way more blocks and mobs to the game, and by that, different type of enemies and buildings :D sure not many people play 1.17, but i dont think it will make too much of a difference. people can always switch with just a few clicks between any version, they just gotta deal with the fact they cant use any mods from the beginning. the fact no other server has a gamemode like this, makes this game way more attractive and will most likely boost the playerbase quite a bit. the game will obviously take a long time to create and a lot of testing, but it sounds like a game worth waiting for.

i dont think its fair to compare these two games since they're completely different. one is a grinding/survival game, the other is a minigame. you attract different types of players with this. it makes a lot of sense to find more bugs in skyblock or colony control, because they're way bigger then among slimes.
As long as i see ur point, cube isnt a charity organisation but a company that is supossed to give profits

Its not smart move for cube to make huge game that will bring the same or slightly higher Amount of new players to cube(even if diff type of players)
Than a small and easy to develop game.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
As long as i see ur point, cube isnt a charity organisation but a company that is supossed to give profits

Its not smart move for cube to make huge game that will bring the same or slightly higher Amount of new players to cube(even if diff type of players)
Than a small and easy to develop game.
small and easy isnt always better, the games should still be fun

Reactions: xHappyMood and Axyy
D

Deleted member 486292

idk, despite your well constructed idea, this is too complicated and I dont think it fits on the cubecraft server. I don't think we need any other progression based game anyway since we have skyblock. If anything, this idea could have replaced skyblock. Furthermore, I'd be extremely disappointed if this mode came out because it will further show that cubecraft does not give a crap about fixing the current issues with their preexisting games. Their focus will then only turn towards this new gamemode and it will turn into another lifeboat.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Furthermore, I'd be extremely disappointed if this mode came out because it will further show that cubecraft does not give a crap about fixing the current issues with their preexisting games. Their focus will then only turn towards this new gamemode and it will turn into another lifeboat.
This doesn't really make sense. They can fix the bugs first and then implement the game right? Also, there have come some new devs lately so maybe they can do it both at the same time?

D

Deleted member 486292

This doesn't really make sense. They can fix the bugs first and then implement the game right? Also, there have come some new devs lately so maybe they can do it both at the same time?
to you it may not make sense. But to me and anyone else who has observed this trend, it does. I've been told by the developers themselves that they cannot work on fixing bugs in old (yet immensely popular) modes like skywars because instead they need to work on adding new features to skyblock, or working on implementing features/fixing bugs of new gamemodes to some degree. Remember when colony control came out? Check the discord changelog and then tell me that the devs still focus on general, serverwide bugs instead of the new stuff.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
to you it may not make sense. But to me and anyone else who has observed this trend, it does. I've been told by the developers themselves that they cannot work on fixing bugs in old (yet immensely popular) modes like skywars because instead they need to work on adding new features to skyblock, or working on implementing features/fixing bugs of new gamemodes to some degree. Remember when colony control came out? Check the discord changelog and then tell me that the devs still focus on general, serverwide bugs instead of the new stuff.
Dude there is 4 pages of positive comments.... there is no reason to be rude

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
well pretty sure devs wont make game so big, since they cane make smaller game that will increase player base the same -----> look sb with about 200 players(9 months to make) and among slimes with 200 players(10 days to make)

with all due respect the amount of bugs found on skyblock is just huge, and about games being tested, i highly doubt that look---->colony control which i think were never properly tested for gameplay(not bugs)
Take the devs over at hypixel for example. They spent months making hypixel skyblock and when it released hypixel blew up.

Cubecraft doesnt hasnt had that enormous growth because we simply arent nearly as large as hypixel.

I think this game could be a good spark to start bring tons of new players to the server.

Reactions: Axyy

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
what? that is not a reason to invalidate my response. its not being rude, its being blunt,
ok fine no need to be blunt.... and to respond to your comment you asked a dev a question out of context. I’m also not sure what your on about with colony control it shows that the secs can focus on server-wide bugs even when a new game is released. That’s like someone saying don’t add skyblock to hypixel because they need to focus on there anti-cheat. Sure other things need work but that shouldn’t stop new content being added. Sorry if my comments can off as mean that’s not what it was meant to be.

Reactions: Axyy
D

Deleted member 486292

ok fine no need to be blunt.... and to respond to your comment you asked a dev a question out of context. I’m also not sure what your on about with colony control it shows that the secs can focus on server-wide bugs even when a new game is released. That’s like someone saying don’t add skyblock to hypixel because they need to focus on there anti-cheat. Sure other things need work but that shouldn’t stop new content being added. Sorry if my comments can off as mean that’s not what it was meant to be.
"That’s like someone saying don’t add skyblock to hypixel because they need to focus on there anti-cheat." That is precisely my point. Hypixel has the developmental backing already established to handle multiple things at once since they are such a massive network. I dont think cubecraft is in that position and thus they are not exacty comparable. Evidently we havent seen some of the critical pvp and bug fixes that we have asked for, for quite some time now. I attribute this to the network focusing on other things that will earn them more money and casual players who dont play the game competitively. And no, I didnt interpret your comments as rude or mean.

I also dont see how you find my colony control analogy out-of-context.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
to you it may not make sense. But to me and anyone else who has observed this trend, it does.
Ehh... I just said that they can fix some major bugs FIRST and then implement this game or as they have hired some new devs lately make a start on the game whille the OTHER devs fix major bugs.
I've been told by the developers themselves that they cannot work on fixing bugs in old (yet immensely popular) modes like skywars because instead they need to work on adding new features to skyblock, or working on implementing features/fixing bugs of new gamemodes to some degree.
Why would 'Old Games' be more important than new ones? Even if you may prefer the old classic games there's other people that like the new games. It are precisely the NEW games that make CubeCraft special, every server has a form of skywars, eggwars, etc. Yet there are less servers with a gamemode quite like Among Slimes or Colony Control. The new games are also important, this isn't just about you and your personal preference but about the whole server.
Remember when colony control came out? Check the discord changelog and then tell me that the devs still focus on general, serverwide bugs instead of the new stuff.
Firstly, since Colony Control came out, there have been fixes to other games, so you can't say that they are only fixing this one game.
And secondly, it's only logical that they fix the game to some extent before moving on to other games again. No one wants to play a game that is full, but really full, of bugs. It's better for them to fix the most prominent bugs first, so that people keep playing the game, and then move on to bugs in other games.
"That’s like someone saying don’t add skyblock to hypixel because they need to focus on there anti-cheat." That is precisely my point. Hypixel has the developmental backing already established to handle multiple things at once since they are such a massive network. I dont think cubecraft is in that position and thus they are not exacty comparable.
See first point.
Also, you THINK that it is like this. You can't know for sure, and I'm sure that the staff team will try to do everything they can to ensure that the experience is as good as possible. As you don't have any knowledge about how the dev team is working, you can't tell them not to do something. They might be ready to do such a big task, and still do some other bugs as well, only they know.
Evidently we havent seen some of the critical pvp and bug fixes that we have asked for, for quite some time now. I attribute this to the network focusing on other things that will earn them more money and casual players who dont play the game competitively.
Firstly, you can't know anything about what devs are focussing on at the moment. Who knows, they might be fixing the major bugs right now.
Secondly, you attributing that to something without any evidence that it's true doesn't quite make sense, as, once again, you don't know at all what devs are doing.
Thirdly, if the network doesn't focus on earning money, how are they supposed to keep running? They can't do anything without money. How are they even supposed to pay their devs if they don't have money?
And lastly, casual players also have the right to existence, you don't want ONLY competitive players, casual players can be good for the network too.

Andiesgames

Feb 16, 2020
Okay, I am just too lazy to read this whole post, but it is a cool idea. I think that cubecraft needs something like this, just more survival. Right now they only have PvP (and Skyblock). Well done @Axyy and @Ender!

• Haha
Reactions: xHappyMood

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Great idea I think this game would give cubecraft a big boost on players (I think the game should give ranked players benefits bc if players really enjoy the game they would probably buy a rank for those benefits and that would mean more money for the server. With that money you could maybe improve the servers so there's no lag or smth else)

Reactions: Axyy and xHappyMood
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom