Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I like this game a few things:
If you expect this on the caves and cliffs update why would you require two GOD apples for entry of tier 2, those are not craft able and you would have to loot like 30 desert temples or smth to get those.
The nether and the end you should be able to go to and that is how you should be able to get your elytra, each person will have a personal end dimension.

SUGGESTION: CLANS. you could have up to 3 to 8 freinds with you depending on rank in java and vip level in bedrock, and you would basically share your town, and give eachother coins, and therefore could have a more powerful town.

I would like the terrain in this game to be normal terrain, with caves and the like, so that it is possible to find coal and iron in the early game without high mining levels, but mines will probably still be utilized more in the mid to late game.

also one more thing how will you put this game on bedrock if it is 1.17 as I completely expect this to be added to bedrock *looks sternly at axyy*.
@Axyy plz reply to this.

Reactions: xHappyMood and Axyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I like this game a few things:
If you expect this on the caves and cliffs update why would you require two GOD apples for entry of tier 2, those are not craft able and you would have to loot like 30 desert temples or smth to get those.
The nether and the end you should be able to go to and that is how you should be able to get your elytra, each person will have a personal end dimension.

SUGGESTION: CLANS. you could have up to 3 to 8 freinds with you depending on rank in java and vip level in bedrock, and you would basically share your town, and give eachother coins, and therefore could have a more powerful town.

I would like the terrain in this game to be normal terrain, with caves and the like, so that it is possible to find coal and iron in the early game without high mining levels, but mines will probably still be utilized more in the mid to late game.

also one more thing how will you put this game on bedrock if it is 1.17 as I completely expect this to be added to bedrock *looks sternly at axyy*.
@Axyy plz reply to this.
We will have shops in premade towns where you can buy GOD apples for a certain amount of coins and items.

Personally I dislike the ideas of clans on this game, wouldn’t make a lot of sense since there is a limit of 4/5 people anyways.

Sure the terrain can be normal, especially with the caves and cliffs.

Uhm, Bedrock will have Caves and Cliffs too? It’s just not called 1.17

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
We will have shops in premade towns where you can buy GOD apples for a certain amount of coins and items.

Personally I dislike the ideas of clans on this game, wouldn’t make a lot of sense since there is a limit of 4/5 people anyways.

Sure the terrain can be normal, especially with the caves and cliffs.

Uhm, Bedrock will have Caves and Cliffs too? It’s just not called 1.17
Yes but the server is currently so far behind that it could take months for them to update, plus they could lose some player base who is not updated yet

Reactions: Axyy
D

Deleted member 469419

So this is actually a pretty nice idea for a a game; I'll be honest though, I haven't read it at one hundred per cent but I've done it by per parts and I've come to the conclusion that it's awesome: Tools, weapons upgrading... everything looks like a nice mechanic for a game and makes it epic.

Good job Ender and Axyy.
Take my support my friends! <3

I suggest you adding a poll btw!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
this sounds like a very interesting and unique game, i love it! i've never seen something like this before, so its a huge yes from me!
its very detailed and i see some great examples :) but i obviously have my own ideas on how to improve the game, would love to hear what you guys think!

suggestions:
- i think in stead of using unbreaking, unbreakable armor would be better maybe. sometimes you have to grind ages to get something, but is it really worth it if it breaks easily? i mean sure, the unbreaking is a high level, but it doesnt change the fact dungeons will be quite dangerous.
- i feel like pvp shouldnt be the main thing in this game, but the dungeon/progression. by this, an option to turn pvp off would be nice. it would make the game much more interesting for people who dont care about the pvp, and will prevent stronger people from focussing weaker ones.
- make it so you need to finish specific goals before you can start a new quest or enter a new dungeon. with towns and stuff, it feels like you can get boosted very easily.

besides from all the suggestions, there are still some questions
town building questions
1. does your town get completely destroyed after a raid? if so, is there a way to repair it/'revive' citizens?
2. is it possible to go peaceful mode? by this i mean making it so you cant be attacked, but neither can others attack you. i think this is important to keep the end game players from attacking lower players, and also for the people like me who just dont really care about pvp.
3. when claiming, is it possible to lock someone's claim in by claimin around them?
4. when claiming, does it get more expensive as you expand more and more? would be a good thing in my opinion :)
5. after a raid on your town, how much of your resources will be lost? and what kind of resources exactly?

hope to hear answers and opinions on what i said,
great work on the suggestion! :)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Sounds like a mix of a dungeon crawler, factions, and skyblock, which sounds super fun. Sounds super fun (and confusing)

Hope to be playing this game soon :)

Reactions: Axyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom