Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
this sounds like a very interesting and unique game, i love it! i've never seen something like this before, so its a huge yes from me!
its very detailed and i see some great examples :) but i obviously have my own ideas on how to improve the game, would love to hear what you guys think!

suggestions:
- i think in stead of using unbreaking, unbreakable armor would be better maybe. sometimes you have to grind ages to get something, but is it really worth it if it breaks easily? i mean sure, the unbreaking is a high level, but it doesnt change the fact dungeons will be quite dangerous.
- i feel like pvp shouldnt be the main thing in this game, but the dungeon/progression. by this, an option to turn pvp off would be nice. it would make the game much more interesting for people who dont care about the pvp, and will prevent stronger people from focussing weaker ones.
- make it so you need to finish specific goals before you can start a new quest or enter a new dungeon. with towns and stuff, it feels like you can get boosted very easily.

besides from all the suggestions, there are still some questions
town building questions
1. does your town get completely destroyed after a raid? if so, is there a way to repair it/'revive' citizens?
2. is it possible to go peaceful mode? by this i mean making it so you cant be attacked, but neither can others attack you. i think this is important to keep the end game players from attacking lower players, and also for the people like me who just dont really care about pvp.
3. when claiming, is it possible to lock someone's claim in by claimin around them?
4. when claiming, does it get more expensive as you expand more and more? would be a good thing in my opinion :)
5. after a raid on your town, how much of your resources will be lost? and what kind of resources exactly?

hope to hear answers and opinions on what i said,
great work on the suggestion! :)
Will answer your questions etc when I get back from work later :)

Thanks for the feedback

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
this sounds like a very interesting and unique game, i love it! i've never seen something like this before, so its a huge yes from me!
its very detailed and i see some great examples :) but i obviously have my own ideas on how to improve the game, would love to hear what you guys think!

suggestions:
- i think in stead of using unbreaking, unbreakable armor would be better maybe. sometimes you have to grind ages to get something, but is it really worth it if it breaks easily? i mean sure, the unbreaking is a high level, but it doesnt change the fact dungeons will be quite dangerous.
- i feel like pvp shouldnt be the main thing in this game, but the dungeon/progression. by this, an option to turn pvp off would be nice. it would make the game much more interesting for people who dont care about the pvp, and will prevent stronger people from focussing weaker ones.
- make it so you need to finish specific goals before you can start a new quest or enter a new dungeon. with towns and stuff, it feels like you can get boosted very easily.

besides from all the suggestions, there are still some questions
town building questions
1. does your town get completely destroyed after a raid? if so, is there a way to repair it/'revive' citizens?
2. is it possible to go peaceful mode? by this i mean making it so you cant be attacked, but neither can others attack you. i think this is important to keep the end game players from attacking lower players, and also for the people like me who just dont really care about pvp.
3. when claiming, is it possible to lock someone's claim in by claimin around them?
4. when claiming, does it get more expensive as you expand more and more? would be a good thing in my opinion :)
5. after a raid on your town, how much of your resources will be lost? and what kind of resources exactly?

hope to hear answers and opinions on what i said,
great work on the suggestion! :)
Suggestions!

1) Personally I wouldn't mind the armor being unbreakable, we just suggested an unbreaking enchant but obviously that can be changed very easily. Good suggestion, so why not? :>

2) I think PvP should be able to make your adventure even more enjoyable. We could have different servers maybe, such as an PvP and PvE so people can choose to play on a PvP or PvE server.

3) Before you can start a new quest, you will already need to complete the quest before that one. I think adding even more requirements will slow down the progression a lot, same counts for Dungeons. It's already quite hard to gather all resourches to even meet the Dungeons Requirements, so therefore I don't think this would be a good idea because it will slow down the adventure a lot.

Questions

1) Take the Colony Control buildings for example, it's basically like that - Easy to repair with resourches you can gather :> The citizens can also be revived with resourches

2) Haven't really thought of that so I'm glad you asked, it would actually be a cool idea to have something like this implemented as well!

3) No you will not be able to claim land next to somebody else, the idea is to have some kind of unclaimable area around your claims.

4) Yes, I believe this is also explained in the thread. If not, then yes it will :D

5) Obviously, it's up to you what kind of items you store in what building. I was personally thinking about 50% from each building. :D

Thanks for the feedback again!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Suggestions!

1) Personally I wouldn't mind the armor being unbreakable, we just suggested an unbreaking enchant but obviously that can be changed very easily. Good suggestion, so why not? :>

2) I think PvP should be able to make your adventure even more enjoyable. We could have different servers maybe, such as an PvP and PvE so people can choose to play on a PvP or PvE server.

3) Before you can start a new quest, you will already need to complete the quest before that one. I think adding even more requirements will slow down the progression a lot, same counts for Dungeons. It's already quite hard to gather all resourches to even meet the Dungeons Requirements, so therefore I don't think this would be a good idea because it will slow down the adventure a lot.

Questions

1) Take the Colony Control buildings for example, it's basically like that - Easy to repair with resourches you can gather :> The citizens can also be revived with resourches

2) Haven't really thought of that so I'm glad you asked, it would actually be a cool idea to have something like this implemented as well!

3) No you will not be able to claim land next to somebody else, the idea is to have some kind of unclaimable area around your claims.

4) Yes, I believe this is also explained in the thread. If not, then yes it will :D

5) Obviously, it's up to you what kind of items you store in what building. I was personally thinking about 50% from each building. :D

Thanks for the feedback again!
ohh i see, nice! :D and glad to see i had some useful ideas too hahaha
i think the two different servers for PVP and PVE would be great :) one might be less crowded then the other, but at least the pve people wont have to worry about getting killed all the time.

• Love
Reactions: Axyy
D

Deleted member 489420

Well ain't gonna read that all, but it looks like a lot of work for devs way more that for skyblock and well tbh its not sth that cube will do. Why u may ask?

Well look on how many players play sb(took 9 months to develop)

And look how many players play among us(took 10 days to make)

Oh i forgot about thousands of bugs and problems on diff stages on which game can go wrong

Oh and grind gonna scare 99% of players that arent tryharders

Pesymistic as always frick

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Well ain't gonna read that all, but it looks like a lit of work for devs way more that for skyblock and well tbh its not sth that cube will do. Why u may ask?

Well look on how many players play sb(took 9 months to develop)

And look how many players play among us(took 10 days to make)

Another thing is making it for 1.7 only is very bad idea to do. Not that many players play on 1.7 and definitely not new players that come to cube
1.7?

We mean 1.17 and yeah not many people play 1.17 because it’s not even out yet. We believe a game like this will bring a lot of players to CubeCraft because of the unique experience and adventures!

Reactions: InkAsriel
D

Deleted member 489420

1.7?

We mean 1.17 and yeah not many people play 1.17 because it’s not even out yet. We believe a game like this will bring a lot of players to CubeCraft because of the unique experience and adventures!
Ohh 1.17 not 1.7 my bad
Still thats not gonna happend for sure

D

Deleted member 489420

Another thing is making it for 1.17 is amm risky. Many players play on older versions like 1.12.2 so its gonna make player base smaller. Another thing is how hard it will be to make it on 1.17 while all server is on 1.9

Reactions: 404Owl

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Another thing is making it for 1.17 is amm risky. Many players play on older versions like 1.12.2 so its gonna make player base smaller. Another thing is how hard it will be to make it on 1.17 while all server is on 1.9
I don’t think it’s risky at all. All other games can stay at 1.8/1.9+ so I don’t see how that’s going to make the playerbase smaller?

It will attrackt new players who haven’t played CubeCraft before which means the playerbase will only increase. It isn’t too hard to have it on 1.17 only either as the other games can just stay on the current versions.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I agree having it be only 1.17 is a concern, but it shouldn’t be the deciding factor. The game seems well thought out, and that it will be good for long-term progression.

On the 1.17 thing, what I would probably do is have to minecraft windows open. 1 would be set to 1.12.2 for when I play eggwars, and one would be set to 1.17 for when I play this game.

Also remember that 1.17 won’t even be out for another 6ish months, so that gives the devs time to start on a beta if they decide to make this game.

Reactions: Axyy and xHappyMood
D

Deleted member 489420

I don’t think it’s risky at all. All other games can stay at 1.8/1.9+ so I don’t see how that’s going to make the playerbase smaller?

It will attrackt new players who haven’t played CubeCraft before which means the playerbase will only increase. It isn’t too hard to have it on 1.17 only either as the other games can just stay on the current versions.
well most of players i know play on 1.12.2 so to play that game would mean restart game, which for same players like me can take up to 2 mins so yeh kinnda annoying, another thing is how complex that game is and how hard it would be to develop and ofc how time consuming it would be

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
well most of players i know play on 1.12.2 so to play that game would mean restart game, which for same players like me can take up to 2 mins so yeh kinnda annoying, another thing is how complex that game is and how hard it would be to develop and ofc how time consuming it would be
If you want to increase your playerbase then you will need to work hard and spent time on it. I don’t see how this would be any harder for the devs to develop because same features from skyblock and colony control are being used. The game is obviously bigger and would take some more time to create but that shouldn’t be an excuse if you really want to increase the playerbase. And I get that switching versions can be annoying, but if you like the game I’m sure the 2 minutes aren’t too bad afterall.

About the amount of bugs you mentioned earlier. This clearly doesn’t make any sense. Every new released game comes with bugs and that’s completely normal. I’m sure the game will be play tested a lot before the release so even less for you to worry about.

This thread also isn’t about how much time the devs would need to work on this or the amount of bugs that come with it. It’s about the idea of a new game, a new plan to expand the playerbase even more. I personally do not see how this would decrease the playerbase in any way, as you can just keep playing the other games. You are not forced to play it. I truly believe this would boost the server with new players planning on starting their adventure, which is definitely what we would love to see. New players!

D

Deleted member 489420

If you want to increase your playerbase then you will need to work hard and spent time on it. I don’t see how this would be any harder for the devs to develop because same features from skyblock and colony control are being used. The game is obviously bigger and would take some more time to create but that shouldn’t be an excuse if you really want to increase the playerbase. And I get that switching versions can be annoying, but if you like the game I’m sure the 2 minutes aren’t too bad afterall.

About the amount of bugs you mentioned earlier. This clearly doesn’t make any sense. Every new released game comes with bugs and that’s completely normal. I’m sure the game will be play tested a lot before the release so even less for you to worry about.

This thread also isn’t about how much time the devs would need to work on this or the amount of bugs that come with it. It’s about the idea of a new game, a new plan to expand the playerbase even more. I personally do not see how this would decrease the playerbase in any way, as you can just keep playing the other games. You are not forced to play it. I truly believe this would boost the server with new players planning on starting their adventure, which is definitely what we would love to see. New players!
well pretty sure devs wont make game so big, since they cane make smaller game that will increase player base the same -----> look sb with about 200 players(9 months to make) and among slimes with 200 players(10 days to make)

with all due respect the amount of bugs found on skyblock is just huge, and about games being tested, i highly doubt that look---->colony control which i think were never properly tested for gameplay(not bugs)

• Sad
Reactions: xHappyMood
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom