Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
My idea is to add a forum section called 'Guides' . This forum section will be used to move usefull threads into it so that people can find it easier and it would also help a lot of people out because they can just find some usefull information in this section. Only staff members will be able to move threads/guides in this section to make sure that we move usefull/good guides in there. I have already created a lot of Guides to help people out with their problems/questions.I saw that a lot of people used my guides but after a while it will just disappear because it gets no reply. What do you guys think about this ?

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
A section with long threads, yes please!

Actually though, I like this idea because if I had a question or waned information. I can just go to that section

Reactions: Zombiepower

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
My idea is to add a forum section called 'Guides' . This forum section will be used to move usefull threads into it so that people can find it easier and it would also help a lot of people out because they can just find some usefull information in this section. Only staff members will be able to move threads/guides in this section to make sure that we move usefull/good guides in there. I have already created a lot of Guides to help people out with their problems/questions.I saw that a lot of people used my guides but after a while it will just disappear because it gets no reply. What do you guys think about this ?
Nice idea, this would be very useful for new people.

ZingBing

Aug 18, 2017
That is a good idea!

Would it be guides on how to play games, or just guides for Cubecraft in general?

Also, there probably should be a rule put in place to either limit, disable, or have people review comments on a thread to see if they are useful/pertinent to the guide or not.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
That is a good idea!

Would it be guides on how to play games, or just guides for Cubecraft in general?

Also, there probably should be a rule put in place to either limit, disable, or have people review comments on a thread to see if they are useful/pertinent to the guide or not.
It will be cubecraft related stuff not only how to play games or something like that.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

G:cool::cool:D IDEA!!!
:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::oops::rolleyes:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I definitely think this would be a really cool addition to the forums.

A lot of useful guides get lost with all of the other threads, so having them organized by staff in it's own section would be really great.

Good suggestion! ;)

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Nice idea +1!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom