Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
My idea is to add a forum section called 'Guides' . This forum section will be used to move usefull threads into it so that people can find it easier and it would also help a lot of people out because they can just find some usefull information in this section. Only staff members will be able to move threads/guides in this section to make sure that we move usefull/good guides in there. I have already created a lot of Guides to help people out with their problems/questions.I saw that a lot of people used my guides but after a while it will just disappear because it gets no reply. What do you guys think about this ?

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
A section with long threads, yes please!

Actually though, I like this idea because if I had a question or waned information. I can just go to that section

Reactions: Zombiepower

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
My idea is to add a forum section called 'Guides' . This forum section will be used to move usefull threads into it so that people can find it easier and it would also help a lot of people out because they can just find some usefull information in this section. Only staff members will be able to move threads/guides in this section to make sure that we move usefull/good guides in there. I have already created a lot of Guides to help people out with their problems/questions.I saw that a lot of people used my guides but after a while it will just disappear because it gets no reply. What do you guys think about this ?
Nice idea, this would be very useful for new people.

ZingBing

Aug 18, 2017
That is a good idea!

Would it be guides on how to play games, or just guides for Cubecraft in general?

Also, there probably should be a rule put in place to either limit, disable, or have people review comments on a thread to see if they are useful/pertinent to the guide or not.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
That is a good idea!

Would it be guides on how to play games, or just guides for Cubecraft in general?

Also, there probably should be a rule put in place to either limit, disable, or have people review comments on a thread to see if they are useful/pertinent to the guide or not.
It will be cubecraft related stuff not only how to play games or something like that.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

G:cool::cool:D IDEA!!!
:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::fantamug::oops::rolleyes:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I definitely think this would be a really cool addition to the forums.

A lot of useful guides get lost with all of the other threads, so having them organized by staff in it's own section would be really great.

Good suggestion! ;)

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Nice idea +1!!!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on xCqrIy's profile.
noo
Quackier wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Quackier wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!
Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Top Bottom