Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
Personally I think that everything is somewhat okay, I have a little disagreement with stuff like pearls being less, but I think the biggest issue is probably the emerald Sharpness VIII Sword/Axe which I really think are game breaking and a big mistake. You can just rush the mid get 12 emeralds and there it goes lol, you can pretty much obliterate anyone with such sword and it will make armor break much faster so it is unbalanced, they shouldn't have gone beyond the limits of the game itself. Sharpness VIII is just broken.
12 emeralds is still a lot and the fact that you could sit on mid for that long, means the opposite are not really smart/good
so then it's not worth to go for 12 emeralds and you can just win with your full iron and 12 dia sword.
It's also doesn't make you invincible, your good sword.

Reactions: Fesa
D

Deleted member 489420

To be honest I haven't played the new update a lot so far, but I find it weird that you complain about the pearls being made cheaper together with the elytra and leap after you said the updates encourages camping.

I think the elytra is a good addition to the update, I already played a game where I outplayed a whole team by getting them on an island and then fly away to get their egg,
but the fact that they put more diamonds on the generators is beyond me.

You can have a punch bow in no time, which makes it a lot more difficult to deal with a team of 2-3-4 in the end when you play alone.
One other thing is: I've seen a lot of tournaments and Tryhard games and basicly the strat is to
rush mid, get diamonds and upgrade it on your island and let everyone do their thing while you stack.

I hope with the new update the emeralds will motivate them to fight mid instead of stacking on your island.
But again, I only played the update for like 2 hours so you don't have to take me too serious.
im complaining that they are remvoing the camping problem the wrong way. Instead of making punch bows more expensive, they make pearls cheaper what makes defending impossible cuz enemy can just pearl with max pick

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
im complaining that they are remvoing the camping problem the wrong way. Instead of making punch bows more expensive, they make pearls cheaper what makes defending impossible cuz enemy can just pearl with max pick
You don't need to defend your egg with obsidian only. You can use hay, chests, glass etc. I'm pretty sure this will slow them down, so you have enough time to kill them. You can also look at it from the other side (The rusher(s)). What would you do if they are camping and you have to stay on mid, since there is no possibility to get to them?

D

Deleted member 489420

2021-12-19_12.37.08.png
2021-12-19_12.37.04.png

numbers speak for themself. Gratz on the update!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
D

Deleted member 489420

This has been the case since the lobby change (way before the update). That's why Lucky Islands was placed in the middle rather than Eggwars.

On the topic of numbers, look at your disagrees and agrees. Numbers speak for themselves, said a wise person once!
Dear fesa,

looks like i have to explain to your little brain something very simple.
Forums community does NOT equal cubecraft community. This update is clearly liked by tryharders and more experienced players but not by more casual ones, thats why many of them will stop playing sooner or later making player base even smaller.

ps: Nope, eggwars was almost always number 1 in playerbase

• Wow
Reactions: ItsNinjaa

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Dear fesa,

looks like i have to explain to your little brain something very simple.
Forums community does NOT equal cubecraft community. This update is clearly liked by tryharders and more experienced players but not by more casual ones, thats why many of them will stop playing sooner or later making player base even smaller.

ps: Nope, eggwars was almost always number 1 in playerbase
Lucky Islands overtook EggWars in April this year, we moved it to the middle in the new update for this reason as it held this spot permanently.

Currently there is no data to suggest that the update went well or poorly, the player count is high compared to before the update which unfortunately is a given with most updates, the player drop-off will be the main factor.

We aren't going to make any major changes to the game until we've got this data, as you said, the forums community is not the entire community.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
The new update is definitely an improvement from the last one (beta eggwars 6 months ago) yet it's another failure. Why? Let me tell you!

❌It encourages camping and quick rushing middle island to gear up and avoiding combat
The diamond level 3 generators now hold up to 16 diamonds, it's enough for a bow and diamond generator upgrade.
🛠️Bring back old capacity of generators.

❌Items are not well balanced
The new diamond sword(sharp 7), pearl, gapples and a lot more are way to cheap!
🛠️Make all those items cost more.

❌It makes defending almost impossible
With the pearl costing only 48 diamonds(three pickups from level 3 generator or 2 minutes) its very hard to defend.
🛠️Encourage defending on bridge by making pearls, elytra, leap more expensive AND make camping with bow a lot harder by making it and arrows more expensive.

❌New maps encourage camping
By having diamonds generators far from the combat area. It allows players to easily gear up.
🛠️
Make diamond generators in the combat area.

❌It makes fights even longer
By adding durability books fighting someone with diamond armor will be even more time consuming expecialy when gapples prizes were lowered.
🛠️Remove durability books

❌It makes playing solo near impossible
Fighting 1 vs 3(even against not skilled players) was made near imposible. In the time you can kill 1 player the rest have enough time to gear up (thanks to diamond generator lvl 3 capacity being 16 now)
🛠️Bring back old capacity of generators.
Actually, they should make Ender pearls 16 diamonds, not 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom