Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
I think the builders should create a new eggwars lobby. Its been a while since they changed it and I think they should change it every few months to make it more exciting and for every to explore. Creating a new lobby would be exciting and as well pleasing for when I record or stream on this server. Just an idea xD

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
It was actually changed very recently when hey added speed eggwars :confused1: Imo the builders should be focused more on making maps for games that aren't getting that many mechanic updates like blockwars, FFA, assassinations, survival games, and lucky islands. The eggwars lobby is a bit laggy though so I think the builders should update it a little by removing half of these completely unecessary, laggy armor stands!

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
It was actually changed very recently when hey added speed eggwars :confused1: Imo the builders should be focused more on making maps for games that aren't getting that many mechanic updates like blockwars, FFA, assassinations, survival games, and lucky islands. The eggwars lobby is a bit laggy though so I think the builders should update it a little by removing half of these completely unecessary, laggy armor stands!
thats very true. They shouldn't add no many unnecessary items to the lobby that would make computers that aren't so great lag.

Reactions: Power Ranger

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
The lobbies currently are cool, though change can be good. The problem is it take a lot of time to build these lobbies and because of this we just have to be patient for them to decide to change them when they are ready. Its a nice idea though (:

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Lol!
They Literally Changed It Not To Recently!
If They Changed It Every Month They Would Need WAYYYYY More Builders
(Like Me LMAO!)
This Is Something They Would Be Adding If They Had More Builders!
You Try Building A New EggWars Lobby Every Month And Tell Me How Hard It Is!
As I Agree They Should Be Focusing On MAPS Not Lobbies!
Thanks!
FactionsAustin

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think the builders should create a new eggwars lobby. Its been a while since they changed it and I think they should change it every few months to make it more exciting and for every to explore. Creating a new lobby would be exciting and as well pleasing for when I record or stream on this server. Just an idea xD
I'm pretty sure it takes a lot of time and effort. Especially if you need to update lobbies every few months, you need to update all of them and not just eggwars only.
Just by the look and actually hanging out in the eggwars lobby for a bit, its a master piece. I can tell builders spent a lot of time on it.

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
There is only just eggwars a new lobby. I think the builders now need to focus on new maps or skywars lobby.

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
The eggwars lobby is one of the most recently updated lobby's, a new skywars lobby should be better (but I think it will follow in the next skywars update)

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Actually, it was updated very recently, one of the most recent updated. Though, I think you're right. We should update it once every few months, along with the other lobby's, so it can just get players into the game, more. But that might not work, since all the builders and head admin are pretty busy with other things. Who knows? Maybe they will, maybe the won't. +1 for the idea, from me!

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
Why should they? The current lobby is just 4 months old or so
Because all the armour stands and little objects lag my friends and then they crash so I think taking out the items and creating a new lobby would help them

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
Actually, it was updated very recently, one of the most recent updated. Though, I think you're right. We should update it once every few months, along with the other lobby's, so it can just get players into the game, more. But that might not work, since all the builders and head admin are pretty busy with other things. Who knows? Maybe they will, maybe the won't. +1 for the idea, from me!
Yas! Thanks dude!

Joeyfoxo

Jul 24, 2017
I don't see why there should be a new lobby because the lobby currently does the job anyway

xswantos5x

Aug 1, 2017
i think that that looby its okay because on the looby we thond play so thats okay we only ge on the lobby to get to another game so yhe lobby its okay

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom