Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All kits should be added

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of these they all suck :(

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Kits on EggWars haven't changed in a long time, besides the addition of the feather feet kit. I have been thinking about a few kits and would like to share my ideas!

Assassin Kit
A potion with 10 seconds of speed 2 and 10 seconds of invisibility!
Cost - 600 points

This kit would be great for either a sneak attack on another player or to get across a bridge quickly! I can't count the number of times that I have been camping a diamond gen to get an enderpearl because the other teams are guarding their bridge with punch bows. This kit would increase the chance of getting over a bridge successfully and surprising your opponent with a sneak attack!

Quick Obby Kit
Gives the player 1 piece of obsidian to start the game!
Cost - 1000 points

This kit would be great for normal mode, as you can start the game and be 10 gold closer (in normal mode) to obby! The only issue I see with this kit is in hardcore mode where if three people choose the kit, place the obby and jump off then they get 3 more obby and their egg is already covered.

Base Defender Kit
Spawns an iron golem on the players base near the egg! (Only 1 iron golem can be active at a time)
Cost - 500 points

This kit would be great for hardcore mode as defending your egg can be a challenge. Also since there is no regeneration in hardcore mode, your opponent will be weakened when you go in to attack them!

What does everyone think of these ideas? I would love to see some of these kits in game as it would give more of a variety into which kit to choose during games as generally for hardcore you choose egg armor, normal is healer, and overpowered is money bags/healer.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Assassin Kit
Cost - 600 points

This kit would be great for either a sneak attack on another player or to get across a bridge quickly! I can't count the number of times that I have been camping a diamond gen to get an enderpearl because the other teams are guarding their bridge with punch bows. This kit would increase the chance of getting over a bridge successfully and surprising your opponent with a sneak attack!
I personally really like this kit! However, I think the time of the speed and invisibility should last longer because you can't attack a base without having anyone noticing you otherwise.

Quick Obby Kit
Cost - 1000 points

This kit would be great for normal mode, as you can start the game and be 10 gold closer (in normal mode) to obby! The only issue I see with this kit is in hardcore mode where if three people choose the kit, place the obby and jump off then they get 3 more obby and their egg is already covered.
This'd be very overpowered. Like you said, people can just die like 5 times and without having to gather Gold and they've got full obsidian. I don't like this kit.

Base Defender Kit
Spawns an iron golem on the players base near the egg! (Only 1 iron golem can be active at a time)
Cost - 500 points

This kit would be great for hardcore mode as defending your egg can be a challenge. Also since there is no regeneration in hardcore mode, your opponent will be weakened when you go in to attack them!
I neither like this kit. You know an Iron Golem is very, very, very overpowered? No? Well that's why I don't like this kit.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I personally really like this kit! However, I think the time of the speed and invisibility should last longer because you can't attack a base without having anyone noticing you otherwise.

This'd be very overpowered. Like you said, people can just die like 5 times and without having to gather Gold and they've got full obsidian. I don't like this kit.

I neither like this kit. You know an Iron Golem is very, very, very overpowered? No? Well that's why I don't like this kit.

Would you like the base defender kit if it was a different mob? maybe a blaze or skeleton with full chain?

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Kits on EggWars haven't changed in a long time, besides the addition of the feather feet kit. I have been thinking about a few kits and would like to share my ideas!

Assassin Kit
Cost - 600 points

Quick Obby Kit
Cost - 1000 points

Base Defender Kit
Cost - 500 points

What does everyone think of these ideas? I would love to see some of these kits in game as it would give more of a variety into which kit to choose during games as generally for hardcore you choose egg armor, normal is healer, and overpowered is money bags/healer.
Let's start with the 'Assassin Kit'. Personally I think it's a bit too overpowered in rush maps such as Rome or Mansion. You could just basically run across the bridge and take the egg without putting in much effort. I like the idea of having something like that against campers, but as I said it might be a bit too overpowered in some situations.

About the 'Quick Obby Kit'. I personally think it's also a bit too nice to have, since you're basically given something which is worth 10 gold, or 3 gold (depending on which gamemode it is of course). People would get full obsidian a lot faster if you for example join a game of Aztec and have all your teammates get that kit... Yeah no thanks...

'Base Defender Kit' looks a bit like BedWars to be honest, I don't think there's a need for something like this in EggWars, because it'll make getting the egg in a sneaky way against campers a whole lot more difficult. Seeing you already would have to fight off 3 punch bow spammers, only to find out several iron golems are awaiting you, because as in the 'Quick Obby Kit' you can simply abuse this kit by having perhaps 6 iron golems defending your egg in a single game. Seeing how much damage a Iron Golem does on average... No thanks...

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree on this thread, it might look exciting, but there's also a lot of cons.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Assassin Kit
Cost - 600 points

I don't think this is a good idea. Its a easy way to get a egg. And it will become the meta.

Quick Obby Kit
Cost - 1000 points

I think this would be too op, as you said people can just jump off the edge and get a full obby at the start of the game.

Base Defender Kit
Cost - 500 points
Iron golems are op and deal a lot of damage

So... You win hard core mode if you have this kit! People barely vote hardcore mode, and most of them can't uhc pvp. And best of all, they can just jump off the map and get another golem when the golem dies!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

Assassin Kit
Cost - 600 points

Quick Obby Kit
Cost - 1000 points

Base Defender Kit
Cost - 500 points

I think all of these you copy them from hypixel with the iron golems and the potions but ok.... I do like the obby kit one tho

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Obby is 20 gold in hardcore and it renders the egg defence kit useless
Base Defender Kit
Cost - 500 points
That is so OP
Assassin Kit
Cost - 600 points
Invis seems like a real problem if someone farmed that
so no

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom