Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NeverDoubtTheTaco

Apr 10, 2016
Cubecraft
I was searching around and couldn't really find any, and I'm not even sure if they even still exist, but hey -

I wanna start an egg wars team, probably going to aim for mainly 3's playing, but obviously a full team of 4 would be great.
I used to sweat the game a tonne in like 2015, and am looking to sweat it once more! I would consider myself as pretty good at the game, and have quite a lot of time on my hands, so if you're interested, please look below:

Requirements:
  • 13+
  • Fluent English with working mic
  • At least alright at the game, and willing to improve - willing to go fairly tryhard with any new strats we think of etc
  • Has Discord
  • Can play quite often
  • Is friendly, and can have banta :p

If interested, please add me on Discord :p Maybe we could aim for some leaderboard spots - we'll see.

My IGN: Twrtle
My Discord: Callum#0855

On a slightly different note, if anyone would be willing to invite me to their already mostly formed team, I would also be hyped for that - I'll remove this thread if this happens, so if it's still here, we are still looking for players.

Aight, thanks :)

- Twrtle/Callum

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
If you are looking for a team in order to rack up wins/have easy games, I don't think you really need to get a team. Just play on your own. The players these days are a lot worse than they were a few days ago. OP half is also the usual gamemode meaning you will get a lot of easy quickdrops and killing parties has never been easier due to gapples being 3x more expensive than they were back in the day.

But if you are looking to recruit a team just for fun, then I understand this thread. I do not wish to play with you, but perhaps you will find someone who does.

Reactions: NeverDoubtTheTaco

NeverDoubtTheTaco

Apr 10, 2016
Cubecraft
If you are looking for a team in order to rack up wins/have easy games, I don't think you really need to get a team. Just play on your own. The players these days are a lot worse than they were a few days ago. OP half is also the usual gamemode meaning you will get a lot of easy quickdrops and killing parties has never been easier due to gapples being 3x more expensive than they were back in the day.

But if you are looking to recruit a team just for fun, then I understand this thread. I do not wish to play with you, but perhaps you will find someone who does.

Yeah the idea was just for fun - thanks anyway :)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I was searching around and couldn't really find any, and I'm not even sure if they even still exist, but hey -

I wanna start an egg wars team, probably going to aim for mainly 3's playing, but obviously a full team of 4 would be great.
I used to sweat the game a tonne in like 2015, and am looking to sweat it once more! I would consider myself as pretty good at the game, and have quite a lot of time on my hands, so if you're interested, please look below:

Requirements:
  • 13+
  • Fluent English with working mic
  • At least alright at the game, and willing to improve - willing to go fairly tryhard with any new strats we think of etc
  • Has Discord
  • Can play quite often
  • Is friendly, and can have banta :p

If interested, please add me on Discord :p Maybe we could aim for some leaderboard spots - we'll see.

My IGN: Twrtle
My Discord: Callum#0855

On a slightly different note, if anyone would be willing to invite me to their already mostly formed team, I would also be hyped for that - I'll remove this thread if this happens, so if it's still here, we are still looking for players.

Aight, thanks :)

- Twrtle/Callum
Not interested now, maybe later.

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
Hey, I’m a 1.8 player and I’d love to join! If it helps I’m the one who tends to stay back and defend the egg, but I can also rush if that’s more your playstyle lol.

Discord is being stupid and won’t let me add people, so my username is jackofalltrades#1806

Reactions: Quis
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom